**THE ORIGINAL FASTEST BLACKOUT JIG ** IN STOCK****

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

Graham2990

Re: **THE ORIGINAL FASTEST BLACKOUT JIG**SAWS, SHERIDAN gaug

Post by Graham2990 »

Interested in purchasing one of your 300 BLK trimming jigs. How do I go about purchasing?
vz58
Silent But Deadly

Post by vz58 »

Graham2990 wrote:Interested in purchasing one of your 300 BLK trimming jigs. How do I go about purchasing?
You can paypal $39 to [email protected]
Or email that address for credit card or usps mo instructions.

THANKS!
rsebrin1

Post by rsebrin1 »

Overton-AR wrote:Not a very good photo but here is the JIG mounted to my new 4.5" Harbor Freight Grinder / Klutch Mounted "CHOP SAW".
I got the angle grinder for $21 at HF and the Klutch mount from Northern Tool for another $21 (with coupon). Just as
handy and much more power than the original $35 Harbor Freight saw.

That's what I did, I still ordered 2 mini chop saws from drill bit warehouse, but I still have my makita angle grinder with the klutch chop kit.
IMGrunt
Silent But Deadly

Post by IMGrunt »

vz58 wrote:I will call him monday. The last I heard from several customers was he was looking at early may.
Any luck?
"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." -- Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army
vz58
Silent But Deadly

Post by vz58 »

IMGrunt wrote:
vz58 wrote:I will call him monday. The last I heard from several customers was he was looking at early may.
Any luck?
Sorry didn't mean to leave you hanging. He said the saws are still on the boat from China and expects an update on Friday.

He is to call me Friday afternoon to let me know.
IMGrunt
Silent But Deadly

Post by IMGrunt »

vz58 wrote:
IMGrunt wrote:
Any luck?
Sorry didn't mean to leave you hanging. He said the saws are still on the boat from China and expects an update on Friday.

He is to call me Friday afternoon to let me know.
Thanks for the update...slow boat from China ; )
"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." -- Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army
IMGrunt
Silent But Deadly

Post by IMGrunt »

Initiated PayPal dispute last night...PayPal requires submission of any dispute within 45 days of transaction. After that, you're on your own. Seller has 20 days to respond/resolve at that point before PayPal does their thing to get your payment back.
vz58
Silent But Deadly

Post by vz58 »

IMGrunt wrote:Initiated PayPal dispute last night...PayPal requires submission of any dispute within 45 days of transaction. After that, you're on your own. Seller has 20 days to respond/resolve at that point before PayPal does their thing to get your payment back.

Please clarify IMGrunt that you have a dispute with www.drillbitwarehouse.com AND NOT ME.

As stated at the beginning of the saws post I clearly stated I have no affiliation with www.drillbitwarehouse.com other than trying to find saws at a realistic price for you. Drillbitwarehouse shipped hundreds of low cost saws before running out of stock and advising purchasers that they would now be backordered.

Even more appropriate would be to start a thread about www.drillbitwarehouse if you have a problem with the backorder.

Further according to Mike at drillbitwarehouse (1-800-350-8665 in a convestation 10 minutes ago) he has refunded the money to the 3 people (read that as ALL) who have asked for it so please check your records. If this is not accurate contact MIKE.

Per an importer Harbor Freight has placed a LARGE order that is 60-90 days out from the retail stores. Additionally Mike and 2 others have 2000+ saws on the way to satisfy demand.

I am glad www.drillbitwarehouse is holding the line on price gouging and as is the case with supply and demand he sold out. But ordered immediately 1000+ more at the same price..
IMGrunt
Silent But Deadly

Post by IMGrunt »

Clarification...Not a dispute with VZ58.
BMWBIKR

Post by BMWBIKR »

Hi VZ58,

First post here. Just found the site, and since my 300 isn't even built yet, I'm getting my things in order. The AAC upper is ordered, as is the AAC SDN-6, so hopefully I'll be up and running soon.

Anyway, I have some .223 brass I'm going to convert and was wondering if you still have the blemished jigs, or just the perfects. Also, I haven't read every page, so please forgive the question, but the anodized, blemished jig and a Sheridan slotted gauge would be $90, or $94 for regular if I read correctly?
Please let me know if you have both available, and I'll order immediately.

Thanks in advance!

Alan
Tucson, AZ