**THE ORIGINAL FASTEST BLACKOUT JIG ** IN STOCK****

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

mscott
Silent Operator

Re: Case cut off tool ***EDIT VIDEO ADDED***

Post by mscott »

I got mine set up this morning and it was a piece of cake. It only took 3 cuts to get it adjusted just right.
vz58
Silent But Deadly

Post by vz58 »

How many cases have you run?
What lengths are you setting it to?
How many cases a minute?

Every 100 rds a little bit of Hornady one shot in the bore smooths things out. After the first 500 then a squirt every 500 and after sitting a while.
It takes a little bit to get the hang of it, I can only do about 20-25 cases a minute but a few guys who do a bunch are at about 35 a minute.
Insectguy

Post by Insectguy »

Put me down for one as well.
mscott
Silent Operator

Post by mscott »

vz58 wrote:How many cases have you run?
What lengths are you setting it to?
How many cases a minute?

Every 100 rds a little bit of Hornady one shot in the bore smooths things out. After the first 500 then a squirt every 500 and after sitting a while.
It takes a little bit to get the hang of it, I can only do about 20-25 cases a minute but a few guys who do a bunch are at about 35 a minute.
All I did was get it set up. Making brass will be a winter project for me.
M_Derelict
Silent Operator

Post by M_Derelict »

I am in. PM sent!
GRUMPA
Silent But Deadly

Post by GRUMPA »

I got mine in the mail today, took off the vise mechinism that comes with the chop-saw and put it on. The thing that was so neat about it was the maker used slots on the fixture so the user can adjust the length of the cut to what ever the user wants, this is a nice feature because now it can be used for more than 1 thing.

I was instantly amazed at how easy and fast it was to chop the brass to the length I wanted. I haven't got the procedure down pat yet because I had a system of doing things the old way, and now I have to re-train myself now, but at any rate I'm now getting them done at a rate of 20pcs min, give me some time with it and I'm sure I'll increase those numbers in a day easily.

Thanks a bunch for coming up with that idea and making it work for us other guys, this little gizmo is a blessing.
If you don't learn from history your doomed to repeat its mistakes

Link to my other sales page: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/forumdisplay.php?117-Grumpa
jfk

Post by jfk »

I also received mine yesterday. The directions were nice addition. I want to add some info. The directions state the included screws will adapt to the saw, which it did. I had a 10x32 tap and threaded the right hole from the bottom of the saw rather than just using the included screw to cut new threads. The tap cut maybe 6-8 threads. The screw went in perfectly. As one of the posters wrote about the product being a little rough, it is but it works perfectly, especially for $30 shipped.
bettingpython

Post by bettingpython »

Paypal sent with address in comments section.

Thank you.
Recoil Junkie

Post by Recoil Junkie »

I want two if they're available now. I can't seem to get a PM through though, maybe because I'm a newer member? Will you please email me with payment total and instructions please? Thank you.

John
[email protected]
Smoke
Silent But Deadly

Post by Smoke »

Recoil Junkie
I just got 5 more sets of RCBS 300 BLKOUT dies if you need any :) :)
see you soon
FFL, SOT

lover of things that go bang or silently make things fall over C: