300 AAC Blackout ammunition-110 V-max, 208 A-max, 110 Barnes

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

madatchad

Re: 300 AAC Blackout ammunition-110 V-max, 208 A-max, 110 Ba

Post by madatchad »

classy reply. flip aint the only one uve screwed. i found u here by a search that also showed many other sites with customers u stiffed. u were even banned from one of them.

congrats to the customers who got ammo. suggest everyone else do their homewrk before ordering.
texflip
Senior Silent Operator

Post by texflip »

ChadTRG42 wrote:
texflip wrote:I sent Chad some brass to load with a check in May and haven't seen either since. :evil:
And you won't. Our deal is done. Now go away.
You stole my brass. Why would I go away?
ChadTRG42
Silent Operator

Post by ChadTRG42 »

madatchad wrote:classy reply. flip aint the only one uve screwed. i found u here by a search that also showed many other sites with customers u stiffed. u were even banned from one of them.

congrats to the customers who got ammo. suggest everyone else do their homewrk before ordering.
And what site was that? No one has banned me. If you are talking about SH, I didn't want to pay the high fees Frank wants to be a sponsored vendor. And I want you to count how many people I have stiffed. I can't think of 1. I can find a few people who couldn't reach me during busy times, or want something right now and sometimes you can not deliver to "right now", and they take to the internet. But I have resolved any outstanding issues.
Custom load work-up and ammunition in your firearm
www.DallasReloads.com
ChadTRG42
Silent Operator

Post by ChadTRG42 »

texflip wrote:
ChadTRG42 wrote:
texflip wrote:I sent Chad some brass to load with a check in May and haven't seen either since. :evil:
And you won't. Our deal is done. Now go away.
You stole my brass. Why would I go away?
My address is 2560 King Arthur Blvd, Lewisville, TX 75056. Come see me and you can have your brass back. I'll shove each piece up your tail. After the shit you post about me, and dog me on open forums. And then you want ME to do something for you. Yeah, right. The good thing about being in business for your self is you can determine how you want to do busniess and who you want to do busniess with. Your business is not worth it. I have no problem giving your brass back to you. But I will not do a thing for you again. Plain and simple. I make a good product and do my best to treat people the way I would want to be treated. Sometimes people want something faster or better than that. Sometimes you can not deliver that fast. When people get impatient, they get upset and post weird stuff on-line. The interesting thing is, I get more orders from people laughing about these posts while ordering ammo. Most people can see through the smoke. The few key board bangers that only want to dog people and cause drama, will always do just that. And those will not get my business or my time. It works both ways. I'm am done. Oh, and thanks for the bump!
www.DallasReloads.com
madatchad

Post by madatchad »

ChadTRG42 wrote:... And those will not get my business...
hey genius! u dont have to worry about getting our business anymore. if u still have customers its only because it was convenient for u to fill their orders at the time. everyone will believe ur honest right up until the time u lie to them. ur post does not support the notion that ur an ethical business man but rather an angry person who probably goes home and yells at someone who doesnt deserve it. i suspect it sux to b u.
munchie3409
Senior Silent Operator

Post by munchie3409 »

I have no dog in this fight...that being said "Chad" you are coming off as a complete tool. I've never bought anything from you and I see you trying to sell your ammo over on the hide.

I seriously don't see how you are going to stay in business with your attitude. Let's great real...you make ammo...big deal most serious shooters load their own. You aren't curing cancer, so don't as as if you have something that no one else is offering.

You say that the good thing about being in business is you get to choose who you will do business with...well the rate you are going...you won't have a customer base by acting like a child. At some point, you need to be the bigger person and maintain your professionalism.

I don't think the customer is always right, but I also think you are going about this the wrong way. I work in a CS based business and I can tell you that I'm not putting up with BS from customers, but if they have a legit beef, then you as the "face" of your company need to resolve things. There have been more then one person complaining about your business practices.
madatchad

Post by madatchad »

If anyone is wondering why i haven’t explained the details of my complaint, I can only say that I have my reasons. But does it make any sense that I would go to the trouble of posting an unfounded grievance? Doesn't it make more sense that I might be just a little bitter?

Has anyone caught chad’s contradiction?
“… count how many people I have stiffed. I can't think of 1…”

and the very next sentence
“… I can find a few people who couldn't reach me during busy times..”

Hmmm. Do you think that maybe the few people who couldn't reach you might be trying to complain about not receiving the goods for which they paid? Can’t you see that folks might be a little raw when you say “email me” and you don’t reply; “pm me” and you don’t respond; “call me” and you don’t answer. Being understandably busy will afford you some time, but I’m not talking about a few days, or weeks. I’m talking MONTHS of being ignored. Funny thing is you don’t seem to have a communication problem when you’re making arrangements for payment. If you’re that busy then stop taking orders for ammo! More importantly, stop taking peoples’ money when you have no intention of filling the order!!!
ChadTRG42
Silent Operator

Post by ChadTRG42 »

I'll say this, then I am done with the junior high school BS. If you need to reach me, call me. Don't hide behind a key board with a fake name. Don't keep posting everywhere about how you think someone is getting screwing over. Grow some balls and call me. We'll talk it over. I'm not out to screw people. And anyone would take offense to that when called out. For the few people that don't like how I handle my business, call me and we'll talk about it. But posting your BS over and over, gets old. When someone does this, I'm done doing any business or anything for them, period. If they want their stuff back, come pick it up.

If you give me a credit card, I don't charge it until I ship it. If I can not fill the order, then I don't charge the CC. If you send a check, and I can not fill the order, then I shread the check or issue a refund. You may give me funds, but if I do not run the card or deposit the check, how is that taking your money?

And don't believe everything you read on the internet! Do you know how many people Frank with SH burned and pissed off here locally in Texas. Most everyone. He started a forum, and it turned into a soap opera. People move on.

So, "madatchad", tell me who you really are. Or are you going to keep hiding. I like to know who I am talking to.

TexFlip, call me and we can talk about it.

I'm done. You need me, grow some balls and call me or come see me. I'm done.
www.DallasReloads.com
madatchad

Post by madatchad »

im not a hateful person, but i dont like u. still, im willing to give u some desperately needed advice. SHUT UP! u r ur own worst enemy. every time u open ur mouth ur a cinch to take a beating. ive written more books than uve read, so its not likely ur going to intimidate me with anything u write here.

try listening to urself for a change… dont this, dont that, do this, do that… u want me and anyone who has a complaint to do what u want yet u r unwilling to do anything we want… even when uve obligated urself to perform a service. the crap u said about delaying the receipt of payment and/or issuing refunds is a bold face lie. then u have the gall to say u take offense to being called out. the fact is u HAVE taken payment and u HAVE made promises that u HAVE NOT kept. oh yea, but we're not supposed to believe everything we read on the internet… unless, i guess, it comes from u??? can u not hear urself?

u want to know who I am? well guess what? i wud like to have known who and what u are too... BEFORE i found out the hard way. grow some balls and call u? i can barely read ur post without suffering brain damage. u want flip to call u and talk about it? whats to talk about? give him his brass back. if thats too great a leap of honesty perhaps u shud start slow and try to honor just one statement uve made here, albeit many times, namely… "im done, im done, im done, im done, im done"

sheeeeesh!!!!!
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

Can somebody direct me to the thread where ammo was for sale?

Seem to have found the one where guys are twisting each others panties
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.