FS: M&P 45c w/Night Sights + Extras (OH)

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

Hooz
Senior Silent Operator

FS: M&P 45c w/Night Sights + Extras (OH)

Post by Hooz »

I have too many M&Ps, and I'm in the mood for something else! Up for sale is a LNIB M&P 45c. I say LNIB because it's had less than 100 rounds through it, and most of its life has been spent in a quick access safe in the night stand. This model has no safety, and no mag disconnect and FACTORY NIGHT SIGHTS. It comes with 3 full capacity mags (2 w/extension, 1 flat base).

This thing is in immaculate condition!

* TLR3 NOT included!

For all of you CCW guys, I'm also bundling two holsters in the package deal! The first holster is a Safariland OWB paddle holster with retention. The second holster is a Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC. I've never carried either of these holster any more than around the house. Both are like new.

All told, this package is worth $655 new!

- M&P 45c w/Factory Night Sights - $500
- Extra Magazine - $25
- Safariland Holster - $45
- Comp-Tac MTAC - $85

I will sell the whole shebang for $550 shipped! I take all the normal types of payments, including discreet PayPal (gift = no fees). IM or email any questions/offers/etc.
[size=75][b][i]"There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?" - Yuri Orlov[/i][/b][/size]
Hooz
Senior Silent Operator

Re: FS: M&P 45c w/Night Sights + Extras (OH)

Post by Hooz »

It's gone! :shock:
[size=75][b][i]"There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?" - Yuri Orlov[/i][/b][/size]