FS: 300 BLK/Whisper Brass

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

hoser
Silent But Deadly

FS: 300 BLK/Whisper Brass

Post by hoser »

I have plenty of 300 brass avail and ready to ship. All of it formed from once fired GI (Lake City and other NATO spec flavors) 5.56 brass.

$100 shipped per 500.
$190 shipped per 1000.

I have had a few people asking me about me making 300/221/Blackout brass as I have a Dillon 1050 all set up for it.

I can and am willing to do it.

Please keep in mind that there are many flavors of the 300 Whisper/Blackout out there. I do all the heavy lifting for you, I trim it to 1.355 and take care of the primer pocket crimp. With some chambers you can just add a primer, powder, bullet and you are good to go. Other chambers you might have to run the brass through a full length resize die. I strongly recommend doing it anyway, but that is just me. I even full length resize all brass, virgin or not. I would rather ship brass that needs the shoulder pushed back a couple thousandths than send you overworked brass that will cause headspace issues and short brass life.

The Dillon trimmer spins at 4,000 RPM and makes a nice clean cut. It is a square cut. It is not a VLD type chamfer or anything. Please keep that in mind. Heck, even most flavors of factory new brass are not chamfered nice and pretty.

If you send me your once fired and cleaned 223 brass, I will deprime it, swage out any primer crimp, cut it back to 1.355 and tumble it 100% clean again. You get your brass back.

.10 each

Depending on how much brass I have to process, I should be able to turn your brass in around 5-7 days.

Keep in mind I am in the Military and travel a lot. If you dont get a return email/PM right away, it just means I am out of touch for a bit.

I will ship it back via USPS flat rate with signature confirmation.

I do not support paypal and their anti gun policies. Friends dont let friends use paypal.

References avail.

Last edited by hoser on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:23 am, edited 6 times in total.
selph arms llc
Industry Professional

Re: FS: 300 BLK/Whisper Brass

Post by selph arms llc »

+1 great seller
Selph Arms LLC
07 FFL/Class 2 SOT

boonee

Post by boonee »

THE ONLY BRASS I have run thru my Blackout!
ON Target Tactical Supply 07 FFL/SOT
www.ontargettacticalsupply.com
Magpul, VooDoo Tactical, EOTech in stock!
Coming soon: www.OTTSTAC.com
hoser
Silent But Deadly

Post by hoser »

Lots on hand and ready to ship.
este
Senior Silent Operator

Post by este »

That's a pretty good deal. I'll be hitting you up as soon as I can determine what I want to do for a bolt rifle.
hoser
Silent But Deadly

Post by hoser »

este wrote:That's a pretty good deal. I'll be hitting you up as soon as I can determine what I want to do for a bolt rifle.
Just let me know and I can get you hooked up.
martineta
Silent But Deadly

Post by martineta »

You won't find better brass and a better guy to buy from than Hoser. He has kept me in brass for several years. My last 500 purchased haven't been all used up yet. A buddy bought some sure enough 300 whisper head stamp brass from another source and had problems with feeding. I gave him 50 of Hoser's brass and his problems went away. Kudos for Hoser's quality and excellent service.
M. Kenneth Burnett
Hunting Lodge Owner
Paraguay & Uruguay
nolwark76
Silent But Deadly

Post by nolwark76 »

Looking forward to hitting you up once my rifle is together...still saving for the upper. With your brass prices, what are people seeing as a roll your own price per 1000 rounds for reliable shooting. What ever is the least expensive, reliable bullet.

Thanks!
jomx2

Post by jomx2 »

I'll take 1K, USPS Money Order for $140.00 will be on the way.
Need your mailing address:

[email protected]
hoser
Silent But Deadly

Post by hoser »

jomx2 wrote:Need your mailing address:
PM sent.