WTS- 300 AAC BlackOut, 147gr FMJ 100/200/300 rounds

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

Daniel8

WTS- 300 AAC BlackOut, 147gr FMJ 100/200/300 rounds

Post by Daniel8 »

300 AAC BlackOut, 147gr FMJ
Technical Specifications:
Caliber: 300 AAC BlackOut
Projectile: 147gr FMJ
Muzzle Velocity: 1890 FPS
Muzzle Energy: 1165 ft/abs
$1.50 per round
100/200/300 rounds
Shipping $20 ground

Also will be listed on FN where I have been on a few years
and GB but will cost more.
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Re: WTS- 300 AAC BlackOut, 147gr FMJ 100/200/300 rounds

Post by plant.one »

wow.. $1.50 per for unknown origin reman ammo with m80 projo's + shipping?

do you supply the lube when you go after the wallet thru peoples middle back pocket? or is that an extra too? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
bolobean

Post by bolobean »

Ouch, :shock:
BJK
Silent But Deadly

Post by BJK »

I have a tendency to play devils advocate after initially recoiling from my initial reaction. I can see the attraction for some folks despite the expense.

I reload as you gents probably also do. So for me I consider that ammo expensive too. But for someone who doesn't reload, a ready source of ammo at hand is worth it's weight in gold. Is it for me? No. I also recoiled when I saw the price. But compare that to ammo that is unavailable and for a non-reloader to buy the gear and gain the expertise... It's less expensive and immediate.

Am I customer? Not in the past or anytime soon.
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

its not so much about the expense - i understand ammo costs are high, and while i do believe this is excessive, bordering on gouging for ammo that probably sold for 60 cents a short time ago..

my primary issue is the "of unknown origin" - it just screams "buyer beware!"

there is 0 manufacturer info given - and with the host of problems 147gr reman ammo has had in this caliber in the past .... that makes it fully in the realm of REDICULOUS. some of the reman ammo sold during the last shortage was downright dangerous in its pure lack of QC.

there's no way to know if, for example, global ordinance with their issues
mp15spt2 wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:57 am i ordered 400 rds... first 5 rounds separated before had a chance to shoot it....sent all 400 rds back to Global then they said they only received 80 rds....cut my loss and moved on.
or of similar quality to the FedArm's "range grade" ammo
viewtopic.php?f=140&t=107987
https://fedarm.com/product/300-blackout-300-blk-144-grain-fmjx-range-grade-ammunition/ wrote:What is “Range Grade Ammo”? This ammunition is visually inspected in bulk and packaged by weight. It differs from “FedArm” brand ammo in that it is not case gauged nor individually inspected by piece. A very small count of these rounds may deviate slightly from typical mil-spec specifications and may (or may not) contain slightly off-seated projectile or similar minor functional defects, all easily caught when loading your magazine. The inspection labor savings on these rounds is passed onto you! You will receive more rounds than ordered (as per the below) for the chance you find an unsatisfactory round.

Note: Range grade ammunition does not fall under the FedArm satisfaction guarantee & return policy. If you want piece counted mil-spec ammo, please buy the standard “FedArm” branded ammo instead.
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

There may be legitimate questions about the ammo for sale, but keep in mind the rules for posting in the classifieds.
tba02 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:24 pm Please read and respect the following;

- All transactions must be in accordance with all State and Federal Laws.
- Buyers and Sellers assume any and all risks in any transaction.
- For Sale threads must have a price listed.
- No Auctions. Post a price or reference to trade. Links to auctions will be deleted.
- Include your location in the body of your post (and/or update your profile to include your location).
- Bumps/Back to the Top (BTT) is allowed once per calendar day (this may change as site traffic increases)
- Posts that are unrelated to the actual item, and/or transaction of said item will be deleted - aka: No thread crapping.
- Once sold, edit the title to show your items have been 'Sold'.
-- Don't delete or modify anything other than the title when sold. Leave the sales info, price etc. within the body of the post.

Posts may be deleted or modified at any time if deemed innapropriate or in violation of any of the rules, or at the discretion of the Site Administrator or Moderators.
viewtopic.php?f=179&t=82124
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
Blackout!
Silent Operator

Post by Blackout! »

Kind of like the last fat chick at the bar. Someone will take it and be happy. Let them be happy.