used Gripod GPS-02

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

Austin26

used Gripod GPS-02

Post by Austin26 »

Hello,

I'm selling my used Gripod GPS-02. I'm changing configurations on my rifle and do not need it now. It is the same model I had in the Marines. There's some scratches but works normally. There's also some adhesive residue I'm currently trying to remove on the side of it where a pressure switch was. New they look to be around $120-$160, so I figure $90 shipped normal mail with tracking number in the U.S. is a fair price. I accept personal checks, Zelle, or Venmo. I think I have PayPal but I'd have to reset my password and all of that.

I just realized I don't know how to post pictures here. I took a few and can email or text them to you. It looks like every other black Gripod though. Yes it is the military model with the steel leg inserts.

EDIT: I think I did it! Hopefully this works. https://imgur.com/a/oYO2Fxp

I haven't posted on here a lot but will gladly share my email and number if you plan to purchase. Thank you.

Austin
Last edited by Austin26 on Sun May 24, 2020 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Austin26

Re: used Gripod GPS-02

Post by Austin26 »

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/2AhpQpP"><a href="//imgur.com/a/2AhpQpP"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

https://imgur.com/a/oYO2Fxp
Austin26

Post by Austin26 »

This is still for sale.
Austin26

Post by Austin26 »

Still for sale.