2A themed shirts

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

Bravo_Bravo
Silent Operator

2A themed shirts

Post by Bravo_Bravo »

I'm a proud supporter of the second amendment but there aren't too many gun related shirts that I like enough to wear everyday. I don't like drawing attention to the fact that I'm carrying or want to make my abode a target for thieves. I'm working on themes that are recognizable to those who know and love our freedoms (and the smell of burnt powder) but may be a bit perplexing for the uninformed.

Is this one too overt? Do you like it? Would you wear it?
It can be ordered here:
https://www.secondamendmentdefenders.com/t-shirt-offer

We came up with this one because our local printer had to shut down because of COVID-19 the same day we received hundreds of blank shirts. We found a way for you to order it from a supplier in another state.
https://sarcasticundertonetees.com

We have more 2A and COVID themed designs coming. Some are not so "Politically Correct" but I think you'll love them. Give me some feedback on these two.
Br549

Re: 2A themed shirts

Post by Br549 »

the corona one is OK, I would prefer a more political incorrect shirt or edgy shirt

A reason to stay away from YOU
noname
Silent Operator

Post by noname »

I use to have, and still do somewhere, a T shirt with the following printed out in big bold letters.
I'd get either smiles or scowls, depending on which side of the fence the reader was on.

I am the
Flag waving
Bible thumping
Gun toting
Conservative
Your liberal friends warned you about
Previously known as hardcase. Moved lost internet connection for 1+ years.
JPS358

Post by JPS358 »

I like the 2A AF shirt. 👍
How about Patriotic AF?

P. S. Purchase link doesn't work