NC Concealed Carry Course

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

gds
Silent But Deadly

NC Concealed Carry Course

Post by gds »

If you live in NC. Anywhere around the sandhills area, and are considering getting your Concealed Carry Handgun Permit. Let me know.

I am a certified NRA Basic Pistol Instructor. And of course also a Certified by the State of NC to instruct the NC Concealed Carry Handgun Course.

I keep my class size small. So once I have at least 8 students I will set a date for the class. Which will usually be a Saturday. Charge is usually $75 per class, but Membership on 300blktalk.com will get a $10 discount.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Email: [email protected]
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
Spaghetti

Re: NC Concealed Carry Course

Post by Spaghetti »

WNC?
“Sometimes I’ll start a sentence, and I don’t even know where it’s going. I just hope I find it along the way.”
gds
Silent But Deadly

Re: NC Concealed Carry Course

Post by gds »

Spaghetti wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:27 pmWNC?
Around Fayetteville.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in