Ruger American Ranch FDE bolt action 300 Blackout rifle w/ Nikon P-300 scope, extra mags

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

Teddydog

Ruger American Ranch FDE bolt action 300 Blackout rifle w/ Nikon P-300 scope, extra mags

Post by Teddydog »

For sale in Tacoma/Olympia WA area. Local sale preferred but will ship with buyer paying shipping costs (about $35-45).

Purchased the rifle in September 2016 and has less than 100 rounds fired. Is in excellent/"like new" condition, including box and manuals. FDE stock. Threaded barrel (5/8 x 24 IIRC...standard for .30 cal rifles). This version uses 5-round flush fit rotary magazines.

The rifle shoots pretty well though I have only just started finding what it likes (Sig and Geco both show some promise so far). Will post pic of targets soon.

This rifle is CRAZY QUIET with a good suppressor! No action noise. Very lightweight, too.

5 magazines included: the one that came with the rifle, 2 purchased separately and 2 sent by Ruger to replace those since they don't work very well. 3 of the 5 seem to feed quite well while 2 do not (there are threads "out there" about possible ways to improve feeding).

Nikon P-300 BLK 2-7 x 32 scope is mounted and sighted for 125 - 147 gr supersonic ammo. Nice clear scope made specifically for 300 Blackout, with BDC for 300 BO ammo (calibrated for the Rem/UMC 115 gr supersonic, I think).

UTG bipod.

$500 for rifle package (Rifles are about $400-425 new, scope about $200, mags about $30 ea)

(the pictured suppressor is NOT INCLUDED)

Will update the pictures in the next day or two, or just contact me and ask for what you would like to be pictured!

Please IM or email with questions or for additional pics.. All Federal, State and Local laws apply. First posted "I'll take it" is the buyer. Thanks!

Rob
CaptSparrow

Re: Ruger American Ranch FDE bolt action 300 Blackout rifle w/ Nikon P-300 scope, extra mags

Post by CaptSparrow »

I’ll take it. PM me