WTB: 300BLK Brass

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

bamabaxter
Silent But Deadly

WTB: 300BLK Brass

Post by bamabaxter »

Looking for brass converted, once fired, don't care. I just prefer to have same head stamps, or at least same type, i.e. all LC or FC..... A mix of thin walled 223 brass and thick walled 5.56 does me no good. This place seems kind of dead these days. There used to be good brass flowing like water. What happened?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Re: WTB: 300BLK Brass

Post by VENT625 »

bamabaxter wrote:Looking for brass converted, once fired, don't care. I just prefer to have same head stamps, or at least same type, i.e. all LC or FC..... A mix of thin walled 223 brass and thick walled 5.56 does me no good. This place seems kind of dead these days. There used to be good brass flowing like water. What happened?

PM SENT
"Trust me...I know what I'm doing."

bamabaxter
Silent But Deadly

Post by bamabaxter »

Replied.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
Dedicated61
Silent Operator

Post by Dedicated61 »

www.fancybrassco.com
We have LC in stock ready to ship. Please let me know if you have any questions.
20X11
Silent But Deadly

Post by 20X11 »

Carolina Brass has some nice stuff...I bought 2600 or so cases from a member here a while back... Just started processing it last week. Mostly rp cases...I am very happy.