KAC MRE NIB SOLD

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

nolwark76
Silent But Deadly

KAC MRE NIB SOLD

Post by nolwark76 »

I've always wanted one of these and when KAC made their "Vault" run of these iconic rails, I jumped on it. While awesome, I need to move it to fund other things. This rail is still in plastic with correct KAC white box. I'm including an A2 front sight post/.750 gas block which is needed for the right look with this rail.

A quick search on Google will bring up a ton of great pictures to inspire an excellent rifle. I'm not going to post photo's of KIA Hero's to help sell this rail but read some of the stories of real men who used rifles with this rail.

I'll ship this rail for free to CONUS. $500 via USPS Money Order only, I don't do paypal- they're anti-2A. These are being sold for just north of $500 plus shipping and without the approx $20 A2 gas block (and shipping I paid). I'm not making any money on this rail as I just bought it at the beginning of the summer. Text if you'd like pics but we all know what these are. Nolan 503-856-619seven

Trades considered-
-KAC URX 3.1 13.5"- even better if its AAC marked
-AAC MPW 16" 300 blk complete or upper
-Barnes 110 VOR-TX loaded ammo NIB
-AAC marked 300 blk lower
-Hornady 190 sub-x loaded ammo NIB
-KAC 99051 blk front sight
-KAC micro front and rear
-KAC 45 degree picatinny mount
-Sig Romeo5 NIB
-Magpul mags 308 20rd or 30 rd 5.56 w/window blk
-Accura Outdoors 120 grain plated bullets
-Springfield XDM 3.8 Compact 9mm

Obviously most of these trades would be plus my or your cash. I'd rather sell this outright but I'm open to these trades. Ask me, the worst I will say is no. Also, hit me up with an offer for cash outright.
Last edited by nolwark76 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
nolwark76
Silent But Deadly

Re: KAC MRE NIB with A2 front sight post/gas block-TRADES ADDED- PRICE DROP 10/14

Post by nolwark76 »

To the top