Right To Bear Compact 6" 300 BLK Barrel $129.99

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

Squid300
Silent But Deadly

Right To Bear Compact 6" 300 BLK Barrel $129.99

Post by Squid300 »

Right To Bear Compact 6" 300 BLK $129.99

https://www.righttobear.com/Right-To-Be ... b3006m.htm
Last edited by Squid300 on Thu May 31, 2018 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlogSarge
Silent But Deadly

Re: Right To Bear Compact 6" 300 BLK Barrel $129.99

Post by BlogSarge »

Hmmm.Might be time to build a shorter truck/backpack gun.

Anyone got a recommendation on a good handguard for a 6 inch barrel? I don't want to tuck the suppressor under the handguard since I ned to be able to get at the locking collar on the Omega.
jimmyheadgear
Silent But Deadly

Post by jimmyheadgear »

BlogSarge wrote:Hmmm.Might be time to build a shorter truck/backpack gun.

Anyone got a recommendation on a good handguard for a 6 inch barrel? I don't want to tuck the suppressor under the handguard since I ned to be able to get at the locking collar on the Omega.
You could try a YHM Mini KR7 handguard. I have one and think it's pretty solid, but I think they only come in keymod.
BlogSarge
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlogSarge »

jimmyheadgear wrote:

You could try a YHM Mini KR7 handguard. I have one and think it's pretty solid, but I think they only come in keymod.

Thanks Jimmy. I'll scope 'em out and see if I can get one short enough. I keep finding tons of 7" handguards but that will cover the locking collar on my suppressor and make it a bear to put on and off. I know, tough life, isn't it!
jimmyheadgear
Silent But Deadly

Post by jimmyheadgear »

BlogSarge wrote:
jimmyheadgear wrote:

Thanks Jimmy. I'll scope 'em out and see if I can get one short enough. I keep finding tons of 7" handguards but that will cover the locking collar on my suppressor and make it a bear to put on and off. I know, tough life, isn't it!
It is tough to find really short handguards, I wanted to be able to move my direct thread silencer but the thread adapter would stay attached to the barrel so I'd have to take off the handguard just to switch. So, I see where you're coming from.
emmagee1917
Senior Silent Operator

Post by emmagee1917 »

Pantheon Arms makes a real clean looking mlok or keymod or smooth 6-3/4 handguard for their take down units . It could be cut to 5-1/4 ish length by removing the front mloc holes and refinishing .
Chris
BlogSarge
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlogSarge »

Emmagee1917,

Thanks, this... https://pantheonarms.com/collections/ha ... -handguard ... might be perfect. My neighbor runs a machine shop and can whack off just enought o work well.

Thanks for the lead!
JP223
Silent Operator

Post by JP223 »

two reasons for the Second Amendment right to bear arms. One is self defense, and the other –– whether you like it or not –– is enabling the American people to resist tyranny.
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

There are plenty of <6" handgaurds out there, search for "AR pistol"

Here's one considered because ti had enough room under the barrel to be useful. If you time your mount you should no problem with access

http://www.samson-mfg.com/product/Evolution-4-EX.html
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
BlogSarge
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlogSarge »

Ended up with an Odin 5.5 handguard.

Just shot it. Supers work great with no can, just the AAC Blast Shield. Subs were 100% with a can and about 50% without using BCG lockback as a yardstick. I’m using a NibX BCG and JP Silent Recoil Spring.

I’ll do some accuracy work tomorrow, but so far things look good. With a cheap red dot all rounds touch at 20 yards.

I’m liking this so far!