6.8 for sale

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

danield
Silent But Deadly

6.8 for sale

Post by danield »

Not getting out of the 6.8 game. Just need the cash and since I started rolling my own I don't have a need for it.
748 rounds
Asking $685
All of it goes for more than a buck a round.
Maddogwalker

Re: 6.8 for sale

Post by Maddogwalker »

Man that SSA ammo look like it's the old stuff(before Nosler Inc took over), You can reload those cases so many times.
danield
Silent But Deadly

Post by danield »

price lowered $650
A-Game
Silent But Deadly

Post by A-Game »

Maddogwalker wrote:Man that SSA ammo look like it's the old stuff(before Nosler Inc took over), You can reload those cases so many times.
The old SSA was loaded with Nosler brass. It was one of the reasons, besides the high quality of the ammunition, Nosler bought SSA.
Industry Pro Staff for Dynamic Research Technologies When One Shot is All You Get www.drtammo.com https://www.facebook.com/drtammo/
Join the Revolution http://youtube.com/watch?v=3_Xnx3BFuLk
Maddogwalker

Post by Maddogwalker »

Not 100% accurate. SSA made their own brass in their factory, Located in Packwood Wa. Before that it SSA was located in Pahrump Nv.
Now, SSA used a lot of Nosler projectiles but always made their own cases. I worked for SSA, and then Nosler until they moved the factory to Redmond Or.
golfindia
Silent But Deadly

Post by golfindia »

Maddogwalker wrote:Man that SSA ammo look like it's the old stuff(before Nosler Inc took over), You can reload those cases so many times.
This is an undeniable fact. I've been using the same batch of SSA 6.8 cases for 10 years (in autoloaders!!!). I quit counting at 15 reloads. Not a single split neck or loose primer pocket, ever. I still have unopened bags of new brass, doubtful i will need to open them any time soon. If I didn't reload, or I needed brass, I would be tempted by this deal