**sold**willing to trade my cfe black

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the new products / good deals area, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, tba02

Jmanchen

**sold**willing to trade my cfe black

Post by Jmanchen »

i have 4 1lb jugs of unopened CFE Black id like to trade for 4lbs of Titegroup or any other good 9mm powder. im located in holly, mi
also looking to trade for some cci small pistol primers. im willing to trade primer for primer.
Last edited by Jmanchen on Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AlinMi

Re: willing to trade my cfe black

Post by AlinMi »

Will CFE pistol work for you?
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

just a reminder to save anyone from asking - powder and primers are not shippable due to their hazmat status.

the fines for trying to sneak a shipment through and getting caught are in excess of $80k per violation.

i know the OP didnt suggest it, but with as tough as stuff is to find, i figured i'd make sure folks knew shipping wasnt possible before they start peppering him with PM's about it :)

HTH
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
Jmanchen

Post by Jmanchen »

thats why i posted my location...ftf only
sparks1775

Post by sparks1775 »

Interesting. Gunbroker has sellers with powder, though at profiteering prices, and they are shipping. I assume through a hazmat certified shipper.
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

sparks1775 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:54 am Interesting. Gunbroker has sellers with powder, though at profiteering prices, and they are shipping. I assume through a hazmat certified shipper.
one would hope...

but there's also a bunch of scabs on there shipping dirty too.
Jmanchen wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:58 pm thats why i posted my location...ftf only
yea, i wasnt suggesting that you were trying anything funny - i just see so much of it on various forums these days that when i see a thread popup i drop a reminder to folks. not worth the risk! :)
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
golfindia
Silent But Deadly

Re: **sold**willing to trade my cfe black

Post by golfindia »

Capitalism.

If regular people want to try shipping powder or primers why can't they give it a go? Nobody here is the package police.

Millions of packages containing "unshippable" stuff are sent around the world every day.

I got a container of 90% isopropyl alcohol in a USPS flat rate envelope last week.

Do what you want, just don't post it on the internet. If you get caught, it's on you.
VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Post by VENT625 »

golfindia wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:21 am Capitalism.

If regular people want to try shipping powder or primers why can't they give it a go? Nobody here is the package police.

Millions of packages containing "unshippable" stuff are sent around the world every day.

I got a container of 90% isopropyl alcohol in a USPS flat rate envelope last week.

Do what you want, just don't post it on the internet. If you get caught, it's on you.
Wow! You basically just told him its okay to break the law as long as you don't get caught, and if he does it's on him. :roll:
"Trust me...I know what I'm doing."

golfindia
Silent But Deadly

Post by golfindia »

VENT625 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:39 am
Wow! You basically just told him its okay to break the law as long as you don't get caught, and if he does it's on him. :roll:
I believe if you carefully re-read my words,, you'll find that I didn't tell anyone it was okay to break any laws.

In the last 2 weeks I have personally observed smokeless powder being shipped via USPS. And unlike lots of uptight folks in this thread, I personally could give 2 rat sheets about it, because it does not affect me in any way.

I am also not responsible if you choose to buy a cigarette boat and run a load of coke out of Nicaragua. In case anyone was unclear about that, LOL.