Model 1 300 BLK site

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

nickthefish_del

Re: Model 1 300 BLK site

Post by nickthefish_del »

nickthefish wrote:
youngsait wrote:Model1 sales has a reasonably priced 300BLK upper.
The figure is what I bought from them. light, accurate, and very satisfied.

http://www.model1sales.com/index.cfm?fu ... ory_id=656
that's what i ordered. Any idea on the turn around time. I ordered abput 3-1/2 weeks ago and still haven't gotten an email yet.
Well. I'm still waiting since January. This sucks. Thanx you Marxist a$$holes that call yourself democrats!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn’t so."..Reagan

IMAGINE! A world WITHOUT LIBERALS! :lol:
Hog+

Re: Model 1 300 BLK site

Post by Hog+ »

Some how I lost my registration and had to start again so do not let the one post throw you. I have several Model 1 uppers from a 223 to a 300, including a 6.5 and a 6.8 None of my uppers will not shoot 1/2 inch at 100. I also own 7 custom rifles with Shaw barrels and all shoot exceedingly well. I ended up with 7 when I bought 7 barreled actions from a fellow that was moving to NY of all places to move from NW FL to. Oh, I bought a QC can for the 6.5 and use it on the 223 and the 6.5 with an idea I might use it on the 6.8 as the hole is supposed to be .308 which I need to check on first.
Ed
“Think as I think," said a man, "or you are abominably wicked; you are a toad." And after I thought of it, I said, "I will, then, be a toad.”