Wait Time On Your CMMG Upper

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Alohakid

Wait Time On Your CMMG Upper

Post by Alohakid »

Curious to know how long you've been waiting or how long you waited for your CMMG upper to arrive? My 12" was ordered Feb. 16th. I could buy a 16" fully built at one of my secret location but I do want the 12" barrel... not to mentioned - no ammo to be had

God save our Republic,
Kid
"When the people fear their government, there is TYRANNY; when the government fears the people, there is LIBERTY" -- Thomas Jefferson
super_smooth

Re: Wait Time On Your CMMG Upper

Post by super_smooth »

No 300BLK parts ordered from CMMG but I recently finished building a "plinker" - a full, dedicated CMMG upper in .22LR for my Stag Arms lower - and my nightmare getting the CORRECT parts - CMMG "lefty" Revolution upper receiver, "lefty" barrel and matching barrel collar; plus their recommended charging handle, etc. - from these folks took the better part of 3 months!

I remember the date of the original order - the morning of that horrible massacre in Newtown, CT. No intentions to demean this event; my Internet order was placed at 06:30 ...

Since then, they - like everyone else in "the business" - have been OVER-RUN by orders! Now? 6 months wouldn't surprse me.
Alohakid

Post by Alohakid »

super_smooth - Thank you for the reply. I knew the wait time would be substantial.

Forgot to add, once the upper arrives its another waiting period for ATF stamp since it a "short barrel"...gawd give me the strength...
"When the people fear their government, there is TYRANNY; when the government fears the people, there is LIBERTY" -- Thomas Jefferson
dtom29
Silent But Deadly

Post by dtom29 »

Alohakid wrote:super_smooth - Thank you for the reply. I knew the wait time would be substantial.

Forgot to add, once the upper arrives its another waiting period for ATF stamp since it a "short barrel"...gawd give me the strength...
Why are you waiting for the upper to arrive? You can have the form1 (or 4) already pending while you wait on the upper.