AAC's Retail Site

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

RDA
Silent But Deadly

AAC's Retail Site

Post by RDA »

Are there any plans to replenish some of the items on AAC's website? If so, what and when?
airmech67

Re: AAC's Retail Site

Post by airmech67 »

I emailed them the same question. No response.
20X11
Silent But Deadly

Post by 20X11 »

Remington's (whoever the over-arching corp entity calls themselves today) business decisions in the past year have been appalling. AAC to focus on silencers...slowly abandon the 300 BLK specific products. Farm out ammo production to Barnes and others. Remove the highly successful "Small Retailer" program which used to supply my local range pro shop with ammo (including shotgun), reloading supplies, gun accessories, cleaning supplies, etc. They will now sell only to big box stores....Walmart, Cabelas, Bass Pro, etc. The quality of all of their products(guns included) has tumbled. They no longer want to support the shooting community and their customer service (or lack thereof) reflects this attitude. Bean counters are running(ruining) the show. I'm sure dedicated employees like Robert and Peter are frustrated. I hope Robert keeps this site running after he leaves for greener pastures.
Swat50
Silent But Deadly

Post by Swat50 »

IF they can, sometimes if the big boys find out about such things they disappear .
16" Sota arms upper W/ Adams piston, 80% lower.
AAC H&R single shot.
16" MGM barreled Contender.
Ruger American Ranch.
16" SS Sota Arms upper, For Sale.
That's just the 300 AAC 's
airmech67

Post by airmech67 »

Their appalling lack of product makes their rebates totally useless. Guess I know better now.
RDA
Silent But Deadly

Post by RDA »

So, I finally found something come back "in stock" at AAC's website that I wanted, placed my order on 8/14 and to date, my order simply shows up as "Processing" and my emails asking for the real status go unanswered.

Really is a shame what has happened to AAC and what appears to be a bogus rebate program they orchestrated.
airmech67

Post by airmech67 »

RDA wrote:So, I finally found something come back "in stock" at AAC's website that I wanted, placed my order on 8/14 and to date, my order simply shows up as "Processing" and my emails asking for the real status go unanswered.

Really is a shame what has happened to AAC and what appears to be a bogus rebate program they orchestrated.

Don't feel too bad yet. My last order was placed 3 months ago today, for items that were all in stock. Three weeks ago they said that my order would ship the following week. Still nothing. I wish you better luck than I've had.
RDA
Silent But Deadly

Post by RDA »

airmech67 wrote:
RDA wrote:So, I finally found something come back "in stock" at AAC's website that I wanted, placed my order on 8/14 and to date, my order simply shows up as "Processing" and my emails asking for the real status go unanswered.

Don't feel too bad yet. My last order was placed 3 months ago today, for items that were all in stock. Three weeks ago they said that my order would ship the following week. Still nothing. I wish you better luck than I've had.
Thanks for sharing your experience, I hope you get the items you ordered soon.
A-Game
Silent But Deadly

Post by A-Game »

Everything is back in stock on their site per the webpage.
Industry Pro Staff for Dynamic Research Technologies When One Shot is All You Get www.drtammo.com https://www.facebook.com/drtammo/
Join the Revolution http://youtube.com/watch?v=3_Xnx3BFuLk
RDA
Silent But Deadly

Post by RDA »

A-Game wrote:Everything is back in stock on their site per the webpage.
That is awesome, everyone else can place orders yet never have them shipped. I placed my order on 8/14 for items that were listed as "in stock" and as of today, none of it has shipped.