Post by Alphawolf082 »

No love for "The truth about guns" lol

http://www.aacblog.com/the-truth-about-aac/
smustian
Silent But Deadly

Re: AAC clears the air?

Post by smustian »

Link does not work. Try this. www.aacblog.com/the-truth-about-aac/
Last edited by smustian on Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
USBP379
Silent But Deadly

Post by USBP379 »

bangbangping
Silent But Deadly

Post by bangbangping »

Can't we all just get along? :roll:
ThreeHundredTraveler
Silent But Deadly

Post by ThreeHundredTraveler »

For both this is just a UUT, Useless Urination Tournament.
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

ThreeHundredTraveler wrote:For both this is just a UUT, Useless Urination Tournament.
yup. almost looks like TTG went to shot looking for it. having rubbed remington the wrong way multiple times in the past, its no surprise that they got the boot from the booth and a general cold shoulder.

been there done that. we had a group of people who were being paid (in the form of deep discounts from one of our competitors) to come into our aquarium store, search for problems (a sick fish that was in treatment, or a coral that wasn't up to their standards, or if we were sold out of a perishable food product a couple day before the weekly truck) and then go slam us online in a public forum. I'm not saying thats what TTG is doing, but i feel remington's pain of having to tell an internet blogger to go pound sand, and that we're not interested in your opinions since you've spent the last <insert period of time> blasting us for no reason. big shock they tell them to go talk to the PR people.

i'm going to make an assumption - but remington has its employee's under NDA's dont they? just so that you cant talk to the press?
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
ScottB70
Silent But Deadly

Post by ScottB70 »

Either way, the AAC employee should have tried to be a professional about his response. Especially when he is representing the company he works for. I understand being pissed about your detractors, but you get a lot more respect from me when you address your issues with some tact.
jwb47
Silent But Deadly

Post by jwb47 »

I think those guys at the truth about guns are nothing more than paid shill's . remington didnt bite and now they are trying to drag remington through the mud . Some of the B.S. I have read on that blog I wouldnt let them in the door of a buisness I owned either .
USBP379
Silent But Deadly

Post by USBP379 »

I assume Kevin is Leghorn's inside source. If he was indeed fired from AAC he probably has a bad taste in his mouth for all things AAC. He's likely to happily feed TTAG anything and everything that he might know that's negative about the company.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/1 ... ey-badger/
steve franklin
Silent But Deadly

Post by steve franklin »

His video of the chin mounted AR pistol brace told me all I need to know about Nick.