KAC URX on my New 16" upper

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Mrwindow
Silent Operator

KAC URX on my New 16" upper

Post by Mrwindow »

I tried calling AAC and no one answers and the voice mail box is full to leave a message. Really annoying to not be able to speak with some one and then hung up on because the box is full.
I received my new upper today (2nd one) and the hand guard is missing two of the button head cap screws. It rattles a bit this way and is kinda loose. KAC on the instructions I saw recomend installing all of the screws to prevent movement.

Any help is appreciated
Thanks
300Blk
Site Admin

Re: KAC URX on my New 16" upper

Post by 300Blk »

Does KAC even provide all of the screws when they ship handguards? I don't think so, but maybe someone else can chime in. AAC just uses what KAC sends in each kit.
themonk
Senior Silent Operator

Post by themonk »

300Blk wrote:Does KAC even provide all of the screws when they ship handguards? I don't think so, but maybe someone else can chime in. AAC just uses what KAC sends in each kit.
I didn't get any but I'm interested to hear what other say.
NickAAC

Post by NickAAC »

Email me at [email protected] include your address and I'll mail you two screws out.
Nick
Customer service at Advanced Armament Corporation
[email protected]
Mrwindow
Silent Operator

Post by Mrwindow »

300Blk wrote:Does KAC even provide all of the screws when they ship handguards? I don't think so, but maybe someone else can chime in. AAC just uses what KAC sends in each kit.
I don't know, the picture on both AAC and KAC site show a button head in the forward and rear location on the hanguard. It would make sense to me because of the noise it makes and there is a location for them. What other hardware is KAC referring to when they say. "Installation instructions, barrel nut and hardware are included."?

Edit: Thanks Nick you posted before I wrote this. Email coming.
Mrwindow
Silent Operator

Post by Mrwindow »

AAC and Nick are stand up people. Nick sent out the missing screws right away. Unfortunately the USPS FUBARed the package and no screws arrived.

I Offerd to pay replacements and Nick would'nt let me and sent out replacements.
Thanks Nick and AAC.