Rebate bummer

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Sharkbite
Silent But Deadly

Re: Rebate bummer

Post by Sharkbite »

I dont think you are getting screwed. If you buy a product INSIDE the rebate window, you are eligible. If its purchased OUTSIDE that window you are not.

Pretty simple
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

Sharkbite wrote:I dont think you are getting screwed. If you buy a product INSIDE the rebate window, you are eligible. If its purchased OUTSIDE that window you are not.

Pretty simple
Yeah but, somebody on the internet said a legitimate company would do that for me since it's the same company and product only a few months earlier 8) :mrgreen:
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
BadKarmaZeroSix
Silent But Deadly

Post by BadKarmaZeroSix »

Ya, i bought my home 7 months after the 6000$ new-homeowner tax rebate expired...im callin the gubment! Heard it on the 'net...
"Of course I'm carrying a gun. It's where I keep my bullets".
68Guy
Silent But Deadly

Post by 68Guy »

ajb wrote:I got my rebate, no problem. I just wish it had been cash, their selection is limited.
I bought a TiRANT 9 recently and waiting for the Form 3 to be approved so they can ship it to my local FFL and THEN I can finally do the Form 4. Anyhow, the company I bought if from sent me a formal copy of the sales receipt with model/serial number (BIG thank you to Dakota Silencers). Well the "2014 Damn the Man" promotion rebate clearly states "Include original proof of purchase UPC Code. I don't HAVE possession of the box so I don't have the UPC. Did you have to wait till you took possession of your item before you submitted? Don't want to waste my time sending in if it will get kicked back to me.
Retired USAFR, NRA Life Member, NSSF, IDPA Range Safety Officer, GSSF member. Multiple ARs including 5.56 M4, 6.8 SPC II and suppressed 300BLK 8" SBR.
Sharkbite
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sharkbite »

I had my dealer take a pic of the UPC on the box and send it to me. I attached that as my proof.
68Guy
Silent But Deadly

Post by 68Guy »

Sharkbite wrote:I had my dealer take a pic of the UPC on the box and send it to me. I attached that as my proof.
Great - the question however is still... "did it work?" Did they actually accept that?
Retired USAFR, NRA Life Member, NSSF, IDPA Range Safety Officer, GSSF member. Multiple ARs including 5.56 M4, 6.8 SPC II and suppressed 300BLK 8" SBR.
Sharkbite
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sharkbite »

68Guy wrote:
Sharkbite wrote:I had my dealer take a pic of the UPC on the box and send it to me. I attached that as my proof.
Great - the question however is still... "did it work?" Did they actually accept that?

As far as i know. I got a postcard saying they didnt accecpt PO boxes. A call to them fixed that and i was told i should receive the rebate in about 5 weeks.

We'll see...
KTMRacer
Silent But Deadly

Post by KTMRacer »

68Guy wrote:

Worked for me. I was the one who took the pic of the UPC sticker on the box with my cell phone. I then e mailed it to me and printed it out at home and included it with the required info. Got my rebate in the mail over a month ago.
How else could you purchase a suppressor, in the time frame of the promotion, and still be elligeable? Your dealer is not gonna give you the box until your stamp comes in.

BTW, AAC extended the dates of the original promotion so good for them.
NickAAC

Post by NickAAC »

A copy of the UPC on the box will work. Also, you have until December 2015 to apply for the rebate.

And all rebates have rules and dates. If they deny your submission and you know you purchased between the dates and you qualify, then email us and we will help.
Nick
Customer service at Advanced Armament Corporation
[email protected]
loranger
Senior Silent Operator

Post by loranger »

I also had the dealer take a pic of the serial number and I received my rebate a month or so ago. I missed out on their 25% off sale since the rebate took forever, but they still honored it since they knew there were issues. I ended up with a Geiselle G2S, mount for my 5.56, AAC flag, and a patch for my wife all for about $30. Im really considering picking up a .22lr suppressor from them now to get another rebate!