Cannot contact AAC

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

FirefighterCT
Silent But Deadly

Re: Cannot contact AAC

Post by FirefighterCT »

pvanwagner wrote:Oh man. Leave it to Randy to call me out on this.

I talked to them this evening and I know that things are going to improve and get back to normal or even better soon. In the mean time did you have a technical question? I can try and help or guide you in the right direction.
Thank you for the offer to help. I'm trying to find out the status of my warranty replacement rifle... supposed to have been a 6-8 week turnaround and we're now past 12 weeks.
pvanwagner
Silent But Deadly

Post by pvanwagner »

FirefighterCT wrote:

I talked to them this evening and I know that things are going to improve and get back to normal or even better soon. In the mean time did you have a technical question? I can try and help or guide you in the right direction.
Thank you for the offer to help. I'm trying to find out the status of my warranty replacement rifle... supposed to have been a 6-8 week turnaround and we're now past 12 weeks.
Micro 7 or Handi-Rifle? Is it affected by the trigger recall? Send me a PM about this and I'll try to get with someone there to get you an answer. I apologize that I can't remember your name. I know we talked a few times when I was working there, but I honestly just remember, sorry.

Thanks.

Paul.
FirefighterCT
Silent But Deadly

Post by FirefighterCT »

pvanwagner wrote:
FirefighterCT wrote:

Micro 7 or Handi-Rifle? Is it affected by the trigger recall? Send me a PM about this and I'll try to get with someone there to get you an answer. I apologize that I can't remember your name. I know we talked a few times when I was working there, but I honestly just remember, sorry.

Thanks.

Paul.
Appreciate your offer to help, sent you a PM with details.
ddstuder

Post by ddstuder »

I can only speak about my experience with AAC.

I purchased a 16" upper from Midway. Had issues with headspace.
Sent it back to them (on their dime), and received it back within 6 weeks (again on their dime).

During this time, Atlanta had a terrible ice storm and they were at the SHOT show. I could not be happier with the customer service they bestowed upon me!

Give them time to get situated and they will exceed your expectations!
Gonna dig a moat and fill it up with Ale. Not much of a defense, but the supply never fails!