Complaint....

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

cwlongshot
Silent But Deadly

Re: Complaint....

Post by cwlongshot »

I upper has eaten nearly a 99% diet of Hornaday SST 125's

The upper has approximately 500 rounds through it

It was posted here because this is sponsored by AAC hoping one of their representatives would see it as stated in the very first post.

He contacted them looking for advice looking for an answer looking to see if anyone else had the same problems looking to see what could be done not looking for a handout not looking for something for free looking for an answer for $1000 upper that he bought from AAC. Almost immediately they offered and senr a call tag to send upper in to have it looked at.

You should reread my post and not jump to conclusions or assume things that are not the case. My complaints are mostly about their customer service, their lack of replying, their problems with answering and keeping the customer up-to-date. Hell it took three emails, three identical emails to get the copy of the receipt to the guy that's after him giving his email address AND WAITING FOR THE EMAIL. He copy and paste the address and sending no mistake on my friends part. WORST PART, He wouldn't of even known the guy did not get the email if he hadent called back to confirm. THREE TIMES!!

He was promised replies, that he never received. The only time he got correspondence was when he called them. Even thos they promiced to watch and reply by the next day or by that afternoon. That's poor customer service.

TMD,

Edjucate me... Whats up with TROY..

CW
A Bolt, Single Shot and a few M$Rs

Join me on RUMBLE! Https://rumble.com/user/cwlongshot

https://youtube.com/channel/UCBOIIvlk30qD5a7xVLfmyfw

I PROUDLY SUPPORT LAW ENFORCEMENT & OUR TROOPS
TMD
Silent But Deadly

Re: Complaint....

Post by TMD »

cwlongshot wrote:I upper has eaten nearly a 99% diet of Hornaday SST 125's

The upper has approximately 500 rounds through it

It was posted here because this is sponsored by AAC hoping one of their representatives would see it as stated in the very first post.

He contacted them looking for advice looking for an answer looking to see if anyone else had the same problems looking to see what could be done not looking for a handout not looking for something for free looking for an answer for $1000 upper that he bought from AAC. Almost immediately they offered and senr a call tag to send upper in to have it looked at.

You should reread my post and not jump to conclusions or assume things that are not the case. My complaints are mostly about their customer service, their lack of replying, their problems with answering and keeping the customer up-to-date. Hell it took three emails, three identical emails to get the copy of the receipt to the guy that's after him giving his email address AND WAITING FOR THE EMAIL. He copy and paste the address and sending no mistake on my friends part. WORST PART, He wouldn't of even known the guy did not get the email if he hadent called back to confirm. THREE TIMES!!

He was promised replies, that he never received. The only time he got correspondence was when he called them. Even thos they promiced to watch and reply by the next day or by that afternoon. That's poor customer service.

TMD,

Edjucate me... Whats up with TROY..

CW
https://bearingarms.com/ba-staff/2013/0 ... gun-hires/