Can we get in line for some ammo?

Moderators: gds, beye

nolwark76
Silent But Deadly

Can we get in line for some ammo?

Post by nolwark76 »

Any chance we can get in line for some ammo? I'm talking about 400 rounds max per person? This way it will give everyone a chance to get a little bit. Maybe people can put their order in line and have to wait a month or two before putting in another order?

I know you guys want inventory to sell and you just don't have it or an idea of when it will come in. I just don't want to be tied to my email or calling you all the time to bug you about when you'll get it in.

This seems like the best way everyone gets some and you don't get annoyed with questions about when stuff will get to you to sell.

I'll start. I'll take 200 rounds UMC, 100 rounds Barnes, 100 rounds 208 AMAX or similar subsonic. Thanks! Now to hold my breath.
Buckjammer
Silent Operator

Re: Can we get in line for some ammo?

Post by Buckjammer »

I could'nt have said it better. With limited supply we all deserve alittle .
beye
Industry Professional

Post by beye »

Unfortunately we're not able to do that right now. AAC is not currently selling ammo to distributors any more, it is all done direct with Remington ammo, so we're waiting to see if the hundreds of thousands of rounds that were backordered last year will actually be shipped like they said it would. If we aren't able to get this shipment in then it will severely hurt our ability to sell it for a while. We are still trying to get it through other sources but it doesn't seem to be anywhere right now. Wish I had better news.
Jeremy Powell
Bulls-Eye Indoor Range & Gun Shop
221 W Crogan Street
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Phone: (770) 963-6556 Ext 22
http://www.bullseyeindoorrange.com

E-Mail: [email protected]
700PSS
Elite Member

Post by 700PSS »

Jeremy probably keeps a secret stash of 300 BLK ammo hidden in his new "Mountain Man-Survivor Beard".
"Common sense should be rebranded as uncommon practical knowledge of things you should know.”-nolwark76
Quiet Riot
Silent But Deadly

Post by Quiet Riot »

This is bad news all around.

I get so many people asking me what 300 BLK rifle to buy, etc., from the many videos I have on my channel. My response anymore is don't bother unless you reload and already have the components for 300 BLK at hand. Otherwise, you are just buying an expensive door stop for the forseeable future.

I'm sure it is frustrating to everyone involved, right up to the level making these decisions. However, it is clear that all of the early adopters and industry supporters of this round are being thrown under the bus to supply 5.56/.223 for whoever is getting it.

Heck, I don't even have enough ammo to do a decent magazine test, let alone shoot my 300 BLK rifles for fun.
Check out my Youtube Channel, TWANGnBANG.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TWANGnBANG
beye
Industry Professional

Post by beye »

Yea, it's frustrating as hell. I think in the long run it will come back but without Kevin at AAC fighting for production of that ammo it could be a lot longer than it should.
Jeremy Powell
Bulls-Eye Indoor Range & Gun Shop
221 W Crogan Street
Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Phone: (770) 963-6556 Ext 22
http://www.bullseyeindoorrange.com

E-Mail: [email protected]
Marvinham

Can we get in line for some ammo

Post by Marvinham »

Just bought a Pardini SP New in.22lr and wanted to know
what has been working reliably for others.. Any ammo deals out there??
Omega
Silent But Deadly

Re: Can we get in line for some ammo

Post by Omega »

Marvinham wrote:Just bought a Pardini SP New in.22lr and wanted to know
what has been working reliably for others.. Any ammo deals out there??
Should have started a new thread, this was from, what 2013? In any case, 22lr is available most anywhere with a bunch of sales, though not as cheap as they used to be. But I think your location will be more of an issue unless Peru is one of 13 cities in the US somewhere.
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~
noname
Silent Operator

Post by noname »

Think about reloading. I no longer have an ammo problem. Cut and size 223 brass if needed.
Previously known as hardcase. Moved lost internet connection for 1+ years.
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

noname wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:11 pm Think about reloading. I no longer have an ammo problem. Cut and size 223 brass if needed.

the issues is.. for new reloaders right now anyway...

they go from having an ammo shortage problem to having a primer shortage problem.
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.