Thunderbeast ultra 7 or Omega?

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Kienvu14

Re: Thunderbeast ultra 7 or Omega?

Post by Kienvu14 »

hoser wrote:I had mine at the range the other day. Scary quiet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sJiRHlzEY0

You're the worst person in this world right now =[ how can you only make a video with one shot!!!!!!!!! lol make another pleaseeeeeee. Upclose pics/video and more shots!?!?! hahaha im sorry. im just going insane
Pink_Vapor
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Pink_Vapor »

ewetstone wrote:Thanx for the info. I thought there were three different attachment methods but I must of read something wrong somewhere.
There is a third, it's the flash suppressor.
Last edited by Pink_Vapor on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hogan billet, Geissele SSA-E, 10" SS 300BLK McGowan, Seekins MSCR V2, NiB BCG, TBAC
Mega billet, 6.5 Grendel 18" SS McGowan, Geissele NM Hi Speed, NiB BCG, Magpul PRS, MCSR guard, TBAC :)
ncorry
Silent But Deadly

Post by ncorry »

Kienvu14 wrote:
hoser wrote:I had mine at the range the other day. Scary quiet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sJiRHlzEY0

You're the worst person in this world right now =[ how can you only make a video with one shot!!!!!!!!! lol make another pleaseeeeeee. Upclose pics/video and more shots!?!?! hahaha im sorry. im just going insane
Mydealer called and asked if he could take mine out and shoot some video. I told him yes. I will have to track down the video link. I will post it tomorrow.
hoser
Silent But Deadly

Post by hoser »

Kienvu14 wrote:

Yes, yes I am.

But I have a 7 and you don't. Neeners.
Kienvu14

Post by Kienvu14 »

hoser wrote:
Kienvu14 wrote:

Yes, yes I am.

But I have a 7 and you don't. Neeners.

Hahahha that is true indeed :(
Pink_Vapor
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Pink_Vapor »

Announcing the 6.5 ULTRA 7 & 9
https://thunderbeastarms.com/news/annou ... ultra-7-9/
Crap. I just got my 9" 30 cal Ultra, and I'm waiting on my 30 cal 7" for my 300BLK. I would have got the 9" in 6.5 for my Grendel and Creedmore. Oh well, I've got more options for it then.
I got my 9"
Hogan billet, Geissele SSA-E, 10" SS 300BLK McGowan, Seekins MSCR V2, NiB BCG, TBAC
Mega billet, 6.5 Grendel 18" SS McGowan, Geissele NM Hi Speed, NiB BCG, Magpul PRS, MCSR guard, TBAC :)
Dr.Phil
Silent But Deadly

Post by Dr.Phil »

Oooooo, Ahhhhhh.....

Thanks for the pics!!!

Looks like the difference in the new ultra baffles is minimal compared to the 30P-1.
Same geometry, but the baffles beyond the blast baffle have a cut out.
"Don't tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly,
don't tell them where they know the fish."
--Mark Twain
Pink_Vapor
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Pink_Vapor »

Dr.Phil wrote: Looks like the difference in the new ultra baffles is minimal compared to the 30P-1.
Same geometry, but the baffles beyond the blast baffle have a cut out.
That's the only difference I see, the blast chamber may be a bit larger. I compared it to my 30BAS and 30CB-9.
The 9" Ultra will be on my 6.5 Grendel & a 6.5 Creedmore Tikka CTR I'm picking up. I'm waiting for my 7" Ultra for the 300BLK.
Pink_Vapor
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Pink_Vapor »

farm use wrote: I do like the TBAC mount but I didn't want to spend another $600 on mounts for different host so I went DT.
You can use the flash hider/CB combo as a DT, then get brakes/hiders later if you wanted as an option.
farm use
Silent But Deadly

Post by farm use »

Hey pink im guessing thats the FDE cerakote on your right? Looks kinda light in color.