Omega Testing. What do you all want?

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

tripntx

Re: Omega Testing. What do you all want?

Post by tripntx »

Just sent my USAF Retired Credentials to Capitol Armory via email and created an online account with them. Hope to purchase an OMEGA through SilCo SPEQ program as soon a Capitol Armory upgrades my account.

Outstanding video!!!!
Rushthezeppelin
Silent But Deadly

Post by Rushthezeppelin »

I have to agree on the pleasing tone of this can. Josh let me shoot quite a few gemtech subs through it yesterday and it was more pleasing than the Sandman. Not sure why but it just sounded better. Also I'd wager to guess the anchor brake is probably really good for hunting as my guess would be that it disperses sound out more to the sides instead of down range at your target. Obviously a little hard to truly test this, but I would think it would work like a regular brake in this respect. All in all I'm sold on it though, so much so I'm going to be divesting myself of 223 to help fund the purchase because I realized I only ever seem to have fun with that round now if I'm just mag dumping on steel plates and even that gets old somewhat quickly. Any game in TX can easily be covered between 300 and .22lr.
doubleshot00
Silent But Deadly

Post by doubleshot00 »

After seeing this video makes me want one. And I was a bit of a hater from the beginning. I would need to change a few saker mounts though.
Magnum Mike
Silent But Deadly

Post by Magnum Mike »

WOW, awesome video, now I REALLY cant wait until mines out of jail. I pretty mush planned on it becoming my "ar" can while my SpecWar will be dedicated to the bolt guns. Sooooo glad I took the plunge!
michael
--------------------
NRA Life Member

John 3:3

Check out our web store @ http://www.accuratearmsandammo.com
Hi-Speed
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Hi-Speed »

Magnum Mike wrote:WOW, awesome video, now I REALLY cant wait until mines out of jail. I pretty mush planned on it becoming my "ar" can while my SpecWar will be dedicated to the bolt guns. Sooooo glad I took the plunge!
+1

James
Most people respect the badge. Everyone respects the gun.
Gyrkin
Silent But Deadly

Post by Gyrkin »

Magnum Mike wrote:WOW, awesome video, now I REALLY cant wait until mines out of jail.
Mine isn't even in jail yet, it's still on backorder. I guess you could say there is a warent out for its arrest. I'm doing the waiting before the waiting.
joshua@capitolarmory
Silent Operator

Post by joshua@capitolarmory »

I'm glad everyone enjoyed it. Next weeks project is to bring out the SandMan-S and SandMan-L for testing.
Joshua
Capitol Armory
FFL/SOT
www.CapitolArmory.com
Magnum Mike
Silent But Deadly

Post by Magnum Mike »

Gyrkin wrote:
Magnum Mike wrote:WOW, awesome video, now I REALLY cant wait until mines out of jail.
Mine isn't even in jail yet, it's still on backorder. I guess you could say there is a warent out for its arrest. I'm doing the waiting before the waiting.
Mines still in form 3 jail, the real jail time hasn't even started! :( Hope they find you one soon! Had SiCo come out with the Omega a month or so sooner and I might not have bought the SpecWar that should clear shortly.Plan on visiting the SpecWar tomorrow...
michael
--------------------
NRA Life Member

John 3:3

Check out our web store @ http://www.accuratearmsandammo.com
TX Sapper
Senior Silent Operator

Post by TX Sapper »

Any chance of getting the omega up next to the SDN6 side by side comparison? I would love to see a direct comparison on the same day, same ammo.

-Sapper
tripntx

Post by tripntx »

Ordered my Omega this morning. Thanks again for taking the time to test these!