Ti-Rant 9mm suppressors on sale

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

jimmyheadgear
Silent But Deadly

Ti-Rant 9mm suppressors on sale

Post by jimmyheadgear »

I'm not affiliated with these guys, but I did place an order. Only a few days left on the sale. It also qualifies for the $200 Damn The Man Rebate.

http://www.dakotasilencer.com/shop/aac- ... dium=email
68Guy
Silent But Deadly

Re: Ti-Rant 9mm suppressors on sale

Post by 68Guy »

Dang you Jimmy - I thought I was going to get through this whole week without buy some type of firearm accessory but noooooo, you HAD to post this eh :lol: ? So now I am (well will be in about 6-9 months) the proud owner of a Ti-RANT9 suppressor! Brandon at Dakota Silencers said the sale is extended because AAC gave him authorization to buy a bunch of them so if you were EVER thinking of getting a quality 9mm suppressor - you HAVE to jump on this. Really, top tier AAC suppressor for 1/2 off? Like that ever happens?! So now I have two suppressors in FFL jail to eventually add to my collection. Man it is a good thing I got an extra bonus this year that I hadn't counted on so it was just free money......
Retired USAFR, NRA Life Member, NSSF, IDPA Range Safety Officer, GSSF member. Multiple ARs including 5.56 M4, 6.8 SPC II and suppressed 300BLK 8" SBR.
jimmyheadgear
Silent But Deadly

Post by jimmyheadgear »

68Guy

I know what you mean. AAC has been draining my bank account lately.
gravitas73
Silent Operator

Post by gravitas73 »

Oh wow... thanks for the link..

I was going to get a Liberty Infinity but at half the price this made the TiRant 9 an easy choice. Both seem to be practically the same in length, weight, and attenuation.

Just monocore vs K baffles.

Saved me 500 bucks to go towards my P226 Elite Dark!
DoubleJ
Silent But Deadly

Post by DoubleJ »

And I thought mine was a deal at 720ish. At least now we know what the markup on them is...
I do not reply to posts with horrific grammar errors.

I do not reply to posts concerning the case mouth dent.
dtom29
Silent But Deadly

Post by dtom29 »

K baffles tend to have less first round pop than monocore... at least in 22. I bought another TiRant, I love my first one and the price was to good to pass up. Thanks jimmyheadgear for the headsup...
68Guy
Silent But Deadly

Post by 68Guy »

Jimmy, you should ask Brandon at Dakota Silencers for a commission on selling so many of these things 8)
Retired USAFR, NRA Life Member, NSSF, IDPA Range Safety Officer, GSSF member. Multiple ARs including 5.56 M4, 6.8 SPC II and suppressed 300BLK 8" SBR.