The wait is OVER!! OSS Helix QD Is Here

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

warthog97
Silent Operator

The wait is OVER!! OSS Helix QD Is Here

Post by warthog97 »

I signed/submitted my trust paperwork back in May 2018, the week before Mother's Day and Feb 20 2019 I finally get the call that my tax stamp is in. Wow!!

Anyway, I took it to an indoor range where they top out at 556/300 BLK, so not the best way to judge sound levels, but I'm impressed. I shot both factory supers and subs because the range won't allow hand loads, and I'd have to say that my supersonic rounds produced far less noise than the guy next to me shooting 9mm from an AR pistol. The subsonic rounds were extremely quiet by comparison. I only have about 20 rounds of supers and 50 rounds of subsonic through it, but so far so good. I bought two 7.62 mounts and one 5.56 mount, so next trip I'll take 300 BLK, 556, and 308 Win ARs and see how the suppressor works on all three rifles.

I got the OSS suppressor because of the flow through gas system versus traditional baffles should result in less blow back and less messing with adjustable gas/piston blocks. As it so happens, my 300 BLK is a simple non-adjustable DI system, but my 5.56 is a piston and my 308 Win AR is an adjustable gas block system. I like being able to switch the suppressor without having to mess with gas block adjustment screws. Well, that's the theory anyway. I've been watching OSS for a while, but the cost, length, weight, and complexity kept me away. The new Helix QD is now competitive in all of these areas, so I decided to give it a go. They also have an extremely generous military and LE discount program, which made the cost well under $1,000. I wish I had other suppressors to compare it to, but this is my first.

I was going to upload some glamor picks, however it seems that I've forgotten how??? Either that or I'm too cheap to pay photo bucket....
ponzer04
Silent Operator

Re: The wait is OVER!! OSS Helix QD Is Here

Post by ponzer04 »

https://imgbb.com

This site is free and works for pics.

So glad you bought it?
EmileJen

The wait is OVER OSS Helix QD Is Here

Post by EmileJen »

Bastard Thats where I was trying to go after A school but someone beat me to the orders. Have fun over there I heard its mostly marines.
https://farmaciaespana247.com/comprar-cymbalta-online/