I have an approved Form 1; Now what?! ;)

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

gds
Silent But Deadly

Re: I have an approved Form 1; Now what?! ;)

Post by gds »

Jcargile.

You are really close to violating the COC. May I advise you familiarize yourself with it.

Consider this your one and only warning.

Do not push illegal activities.

Whether you or I think they should be illegal is not really relevant to this discussion.

That you consider yourself to be some type of superior intellect, I find neither impressive nor will excuse one who violates the COC willingly. Frankly you may be or you may not be. Frankly I do not care.

You are new here, but based upon your posts so far I am suspect that you can't log onto silencertalk because you were banned. I could be wrong. But let me be clear, continue on this path and I can guarantee you will be banned here.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
Jcargile

Post by Jcargile »

This thread is obviously going nowhere as to useful information. I would delete the thread myself at this point, but, I see no option to do that.
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

Jcargile wrote:This thread is obviously going nowhere as to useful information. I would delete the thread myself at this point, but, I see no option to do that.

nope.

thankfully now your ignorance is on display for the whole world to witness. forever. :lol: :roll: :lol:

if i can give one last bit of advice - its not wise to brag on a public venue about skirting the law. folks who can make your life difficult do view these kinds of forums. i know you're all primed up and ready for a fight and have your legal world in play, but if you're fishing for people to help you down your personal path of self destruction - or even worse get roped into your idiocy - well... go look elsewhere.

that shit doesnt fly around here.
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
Jcargile

Post by Jcargile »

I have no intention of skirting anything.

I am obligated to point out there can not be any other sets of baffles.

I am going to have to make do with end caps.

I also am not going to need any heavy machining, so, you guys trolling this thread can go find something else to do.