Testing 130 gr 300blk subs in 3 guns 4 suppressors

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Walkers Bay
Silent But Deadly

Re: Testing 130 gr 300blk subs in 3 guns 4 suppressors

Post by Walkers Bay »

Subscribed.
I use my 300blk as a hunting gun. It gets a beating compared to most anything people will use them for. Like currently the suppressor has spent so much time rubbing my boot in the truck the coating is gone, the rail is scratched to hell and whole gun scope combo has enough blood on it I'm concerned if I get pulled over I'll be questioned.
I like seeing how rifle components handle a bit of abuse, not high end expensive just budget or lower end.

Cool channel.
Full.Lead.Taco

Re: Testing 130 gr 300blk subs in 3 guns 4 suppressors

Post by Full.Lead.Taco »

Thanks man, let me know if there is ever something you want to see on the channel. If I have it, or have access to it, I can try to make a video if someone wants.
Walkers Bay wrote:Subscribed.
I use my 300blk as a hunting gun. It gets a beating compared to most anything people will use them for. Like currently the suppressor has spent so much time rubbing my boot in the truck the coating is gone, the rail is scratched to hell and whole gun scope combo has enough blood on it I'm concerned if I get pulled over I'll be questioned.
I like seeing how rifle components handle a bit of abuse, not high end expensive just budget or lower end.

Cool channel.
I love guns, tacos, and lead. I use the guns. The guns eat lead. And I eat tacos. I make videos about the first 2 things.
https://www.youtube.com/c/fullleadtaco