Ares Armour Effin A Brake

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

cutter_spc
Silent Operator

Ares Armour Effin A Brake

Post by cutter_spc »

Anyone tried the Ares Armour Effin A brake. I am thinking about this or the Dynacomp
snoog37
Senior Silent Operator

Re: Ares Armour Effin A Brake

Post by snoog37 »

Have the effin a COMP on one of my blks. Not a brake, though. Works as advertised. No signs of screws backing out. Can be tuned to near flat impulse and fast follow up shots.
cutter_spc
Silent Operator

Post by cutter_spc »

Thanks for the reply. I was wondering how it would work with the BLK. I just ordered one, so I guess I'll see for myself, LOL.
HeavyGunner

Post by HeavyGunner »

So how did the brake perform?
cutter_spc
Silent Operator

Post by cutter_spc »

Well,,,,,,, I know this is over a year later but thought I would post a reply anyway. The brake works wonderful. I had to open more of the ports than you would for a high pressure round like the .556 or .308, but that's what I was thinking was going to happen. At first I opened all the ports in the 12:00 position and I was getting sight movement to the right and a little high, so I opened all the ports in the 1:30 position and the sight just barley wiggles from shot to shot. I am glad I purchased it as my thinking was right, most every brake out there was designed for high gassed rounds and with this one I was able to tune it for the low gas BLK.