SBR denied in WA. State

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Chedr
Silent But Deadly

SBR denied in WA. State

Post by Chedr »

I just received a notification that says................

"ALTHOUGH RCW 9.91.190(2) EXEMPTS THE POSSESSION, TRANSPORT, AND TRANSFER, IT DOES NOT EXEMPT YOUR REQUEST TO

MAKE (MANUFACTURE) AN SBR ? THEREFORE YOU ARE UNABLE TO MAKE THE TYPE SBR IN WA STATE; REFUND IN

PROCESS?TEC"
BadKarmaZeroSix
Silent But Deadly

Re: SBR denied in WA. State

Post by BadKarmaZeroSix »

Hmmm...so, is there an 07 FFL near you that can "make" your pistol into an SBR for you? I'm trying to remember how the law was worded, but i remember the conversation...personally, i would contact Armed Citizens United (? i think that's their name) and request assistance fighting for your stamp...but that may take awhile, which totally blows, brother...hmmm, i don't know what else to recommend...
"Of course I'm carrying a gun. It's where I keep my bullets".
Chedr
Silent But Deadly

Post by Chedr »

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
BadKarmaZeroSix
Silent But Deadly

Easy, bro...i'm sure there are others on here who will have better ideas...
Chedr
Silent But Deadly

Post by Chedr »

I am reading in local forums and there are a lot of upset people here in Washington. Apparently someone went through and denied a stack of form 1's for WA state today.

Weird because Form 1 SBR stamps have been getting approved up until today.
BadKarmaZeroSix
Silent But Deadly

I would call em then, and ask how the law didn't apply to form 1s before, and now it does...
Chedr
Silent But Deadly

Post by Chedr »

So if I make a pistol and then SBR it ?????????????????????????????????
BadKarmaZeroSix
Silent But Deadly

No, that's the same as building it outright...but whst i'm thinking is that an 07/02 ffl near you can take the parts you have bought, and for a small fee, put the stock on it, making an SBR...then they can form4 it to you (transfer)...
Im not an FFL bro, so im not sure if that would work or not, but i cant see how it WOULDNT work...start lookin for an 07/02 ffl near you, give em a call, and see what they say...most of em will know what you need to do...
In the meantime, i WOULD contact ATF regarding how some people got approved form 1s and yours got denied...
Chedr
Silent But Deadly

Post by Chedr »

Roger that BKZS! There will be phones ringing of the hook at the ATF tomorrow from WA. Ted Clutter is the agent responsible for what appear to be a stack of rejections in WA tonight. Hopefully I'll have answers and solutions tommorow.

This is really depressing..............................

:evil: And FRUSTRATING!
BadKarmaZeroSix
Silent But Deadly

I'm sorry, man...wish i could help...i will try to do some research tomorrow...in the meantime, start getting as many others who were denied together to make calls as well...call everyone you think can help -- ATF, congressmen, reps, ghostbusters, dominos, everyone...i would get EVERYONE i could on board...best of luck, chedr...