Form 1 efile return times?

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

StevesSig226

Re: Form 1 efile return times?

Post by StevesSig226 »

greyk9 wrote:I got a call last week from the ATF, apparently I had left one thing off my Form 1 individual paper application. Just wondering if this call at six months after the check was cashed is a good sign that things have substantially improved on wait times or if this is a normal thing and I'm still looking at another 4 to 6 months?
When I was called by them for an error online, well they emailed me, within a week I had my apporval for SBR.
greyk9

Post by greyk9 »

StevesSig226 wrote:
greyk9 wrote:I got a call last week from the ATF, apparently I had left one thing off my Form 1 individual paper application. Just wondering if this call at six months after the check was cashed is a good sign that things have substantially improved on wait times or if this is a normal thing and I'm still looking at another 4 to 6 months?
When I was called by them for an error online, well they emailed me, within a week I had my apporval for SBR.

Well those are words of encouragement, I guess I will keep my fingers crossed.
StevesSig226

Post by StevesSig226 »

Form 3 disposed Aug 16 from Silencer Shop, after check cashed May5, 2017. Went to dealership that I am using for Kiosks to pick up suppressor, and it came in the day before I showed up, Sept 5th. So, was able to hold it, and take its mitten and stickers home. Now , waiting for Form 4 to me to be processed.
greyk9

Post by greyk9 »

My wait is over!!! Check cashed 2/13 approved 8/28 arrived via USPS 9/15 form 1 SBR.