How to fill out an ATF Form 1 to SBR your lower

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Sharkbite
Silent But Deadly

Re: How to fill out an ATF Form 1 to SBR your lower

Post by Sharkbite »

Did u Efile?? Running about 100 days right now

Crap.... Just counted up the days since i efiled my form 1. 108 days. Maybe get it this week or next :P
polizei1
Silent But Deadly

Post by polizei1 »

Yea I efiled. The system went down for maintenance!

Just a heads up for those at are filing soon, this was a maintenance schedule that was emailed to me by the ATF:

System Maintenance

To address ongoing system issues, such as slowness or access limitations, daily restarts of the eForms servers will be conducted at the following times (all times are Eastern) until further notice:

4:00 am – 5:00 am
9:00 am – 10:00 am
NOON – 1:00 pm
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm

Restarts will take approximately one hour to complete during which time eForms will not be available. This is only a temporary measure until a more permanent solution is implemented.
polizei1
Silent But Deadly

Post by polizei1 »

Ok, so I've been thinking and wanted to run this past you guys...

I just want to (hopefully) make sure there are not any errors, and make sure I didn't miss anything.

I filed the form 1 through efile, using an LLC that has been approved. After typing in the rifle manufacture info, I registered the rifle caliber as 7.62. I also uploaded my LLC paper showing it's been approved (IE> legit), and also uploaded a certification of compliance. Everything went through and it's been submitted/in progress. I also received the ATF email stating that if I filed as an LLC, no further registration was needed. FWIW, the efile when complete, stated that it was verified/validated (is this a new function?).

Basically, does it sound like I'm ok? I really don't want to wait 4-5 months, just to have it kicked back with an error, and have to start all over. :(