Form 1 SBR and Form 4 suppressor

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

dbrown
Silent Operator

Re: Form 1 SBR and Form 4 suppressor

Post by dbrown »

+1. I went pending 8/4 and called today (3 months, 3 weeks since pending) and it is STILL pending. Waiting on the n-6 and tirant 45. So much for Thanksgiving...maybe Christmas? After seeing others with the same examiner (on nfatracker) go from pending to approved in 3 months, 2 weeks I thought I might as well...guess not.

[quote="shabba"]guess im in your camp as well, still waiting for my can a sdn6 since augest damn!!~![/quote]
LeftEyeMike
Senior Silent Operator

Post by LeftEyeMike »

Im pushing up on 4 months with shipman. On dec 11 im calling my congressman. I sent my form 1 in at the end of july, it took 2 weeks to go pending, but they shure cashed that check fast (the 3 days after I sent it). I went pending on 8/11/11
BELT_FED
Silent Operator

Post by BELT_FED »

LeftEyeMike wrote:Im pushing up on 4 months with shipman. On dec 11 im calling my congressman. I sent my form 1 in at the end of july, it took 2 weeks to go pending, but they shure cashed that check fast (the 3 days after I sent it). I went pending on 8/11/11
I got u beat mine went in the end of June and didn't go pending till august 19th and its still pending... this is truely sad
Duder

Post by Duder »

Wow your examiner is slacking... :|