SHARE Act Pulled from Consideration

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Jim Timber
Silent But Deadly

Re: SHARE Act Pulled from Consideration

Post by Jim Timber »

NeVs24 wrote:
ARHuman wrote:And now Feinstein is proposing a ban in Bumpstocks
if we can be honest, the ATF royally f'ed up to begin with by deciding they were legal in the first place. I am 100% behind the 2A and would be a 3%er but I really do think it's ridiculous that bump stocks were ever allowed.

Even pro paintball has rules against trigger bouncing lmao
ATF shouldn't even exist IMO.

100% behind the 2A means you disagree with anything which places the government between you and an arm of any kind (arms, not firearms - the 2A was meant to protect the people's rights to own cannons and grenades, and rockets too = any military grade ordinance because that's what the People would need to defend the nation while participating in a militia).

So if you're in favor of the ATF deciding what do-hickie you own because it happens to work with a regulated item, you are in fact in favor of gun control. You just want to decide what's controlled or not.
https://squareup.com/market/SimpleThreadedDevices
https://www.facebook.com/SimpleThreadedDevices
mbogo
Silent But Deadly

Re: SHARE Act Pulled from Consideration

Post by mbogo »

Jim Timber wrote:
NeVs24 wrote:
ARHuman wrote:And now Feinstein is proposing a ban in Bumpstocks
if we can be honest, the ATF royally f'ed up to begin with by deciding they were legal in the first place. I am 100% behind the 2A and would be a 3%er but I really do think it's ridiculous that bump stocks were ever allowed.

Even pro paintball has rules against trigger bouncing lmao
ATF shouldn't even exist IMO.

100% behind the 2A means you disagree with anything which places the government between you and an arm of any kind (arms, not firearms - the 2A was meant to protect the people's rights to own cannons and grenades, and rockets too = any military grade ordinance because that's what the People would need to defend the nation while participating in a militia).

So if you're in favor of the ATF deciding what do-hickie you own because it happens to work with a regulated item, you are in fact in favor of gun control. You just want to decide what's controlled or not.
He's just another phony paying lip service to our inalienable right to self-defense while seeking to undercut it bit by bit.

mbogo