Finally,,, Approved waiting for pick up!

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Deast1988

Finally,,, Approved waiting for pick up!

Post by Deast1988 »

I went all in An been waiting a while finally approved got the email today.
Omega 7.62
Omega 9k
Osprey .45
Spectre ii

All waiting to be picked up, my question what do I need to do from here. Never owned an NFA item. I went through lawyer for trust. Got an assortment of firearms to host them could I carry those to store An have them show me proper mounting an detachment steps.
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Re: Finally,,, Approved waiting for pick up!

Post by plant.one »

gratz!

just take your trust, and some proper ID with you and go visit your dealer.

they may ask you to do a NICS check, or if you have CPL use that for verification, and then you're out the door. shouldn't take more than a few mins and you'll have your toys.
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
smustian
Silent But Deadly

Post by smustian »

Deast1988 wrote:I went all in An been waiting a while finally approved got the email today.
Omega 7.62
Omega 9k
Osprey .45
Spectre ii

All waiting to be picked up, my question what do I need to do from here. Never owned an NFA item. I went through lawyer for trust. Got an assortment of firearms to host them could I carry those to store An have them show me proper mounting an detachment steps.
You purchased 4 suppressors and do not know whether they will attach to your existing firearms?????????????????????????????

If they are not direct thread (firearm has threaded barrel) then you will have to have an appropriate muzzle device to attach them.
Deast1988

Post by Deast1988 »

I carried some threaded firearms with me got squared away. With correct threaded adapters pretty stoked 11.5month wait. But I got all 4 back An picked up same day. I'm no, a nfa item holder

Thanks for the info An help. My gun shop spent some quality time goin over the does an donts. Really taught me some stuff. I purchased all 4 within a week last year dove in. Up til that point I had only spent time with a lawyer to learn the Legal aspects.
TexasEric
Silent But Deadly

Post by TexasEric »

Pics, or it didn't happen. I am just joking, congrats! I am a bit jealous, I have been wanting an osprey and an Omega .30 for a while now.