Form 1 Filed

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

ProdigalSun
Silent But Deadly

Form 1 Filed

Post by ProdigalSun »

ATF got my SBR Form 1 today. tic toc
NFA Not F**king American

It would be less disrespectful to burn the flag than to put a thin blue line through the middle of it.
greyk9

Re: Form 1 Filed

Post by greyk9 »

ATF got my form 1(SBR) Saturday check cleared today and now the waiting begin!
rb288
Senior Silent Operator

Post by rb288 »

I hate to be the bearer of "bad news" but be prepared for an, at a minimum, 8 or 9 month wait.
But, hey, you will very happy when it is finally approved.
My 2 form 1s, one sbr and one sbs, went pending on July 10th.
Still waiting.
I may have been on the losing side, but, I'm not convinced it was the wrong side.
ProdigalSun
Silent But Deadly

Post by ProdigalSun »

Yeah, then recording they had when I was on hold said 8 months. Looks like Im getting my SBR round about my birthday, at the end of October.
NFA Not F**king American

It would be less disrespectful to burn the flag than to put a thin blue line through the middle of it.
A-Game
Silent But Deadly

Post by A-Game »

Form 1 E-form trust has the fastest turn around time
Industry Pro Staff for Dynamic Research Technologies When One Shot is All You Get www.drtammo.com https://www.facebook.com/drtammo/
Join the Revolution http://youtube.com/watch?v=3_Xnx3BFuLk
greyk9

Post by greyk9 »

I do wonder if applications for suppressors will decrease with the HPA being a real possibility? If so will the wait times start to decrease, what do you guys think?
John A.
Silent But Deadly

Post by John A. »

A-Game wrote:Form 1 E-form trust has the fastest turn around time
Not always.

I'm currently at more than months this time, but the form 1 silencer I filed last January 8th I think, was approved April 1. It was snail mail and individual.
When those totally ignorant of firearms make laws, you end up with totally ignorant firearm laws.
greyk9

Post by greyk9 »

This is my first form 1 and I was surprised that my check cleared the bank 2 days after the atf received it. Are checks normally cashed this fast?
smustian
Silent But Deadly

Post by smustian »

greyk9 wrote:This is my first form 1 and I was surprised that my check cleared the bank 2 days after the atf received it. Are checks normally cashed this fast?
Typical government in action. They take your money immediately but make you wait for anything from them.
ProdigalSun
Silent But Deadly

Post by ProdigalSun »

Seems to me, that if we are paying for the stamp, then they should not take the money until the approval is given, and the stamp sent. We are also supposed to have the presumption of innocence, until proven guilty, so the stamp should issue upon receipt of the paperwork, and if there is a lawful reason to deny, then a court date should be set, and you retain your property until the completion of due process as per the Fifth Amendment.
NFA Not F**king American