10.5" & 7" SBR shooting steel!

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Re: 10.5" & 7" SBR shooting steel!

Post by VENT625 »

HOW IN THE HELL DID I MISS THIS THREAD?????
"Trust me...I know what I'm doing."

RazorUSMC
Senior Silent Operator

Post by RazorUSMC »

I am 35 years old I got out in March or 2010, my eyes are bad if you missed the glasses I have on! I KNOW that i put the safety on in the video and YES I had a round in the chamber. Rebel telling a Marine his CO-WORKER are a much his brother as the ones he served with is WRONG and they are not even close. He and I have shed blood and sweat with other Marine his co-worker have not! I work in a Office and sit right next to my boss who is 25 and she is a female, she never talks down to me or tell me what to do she all ways ask and my answer is ways just send me the drawing with the red line and I will do it. Maybe my weapon headlining are not like they were back when I got out, I know my eyes are not what they use to be. But every time we go to the land and shoot we are safe and when we move or put a silencer on the weapon ALL WAYS goes on safe. Some body said they did not hear the weapon click on safe I know I put it on safe before I put the silencer on it. I never was good at judging range with my naked eye in fact I failed that going threw MarSoc school. As for my marksmanship that was the first time we have ever fired the SBR with either the 10.5" or the 7" upper on it and they were not sighted in and they still are not sighted in. I can't find my laser bore sight since I just moved and are still unpacking the the new house and setting up my gun room. You guys can say what ever you want, I was only wanting to show off the SBRs and the steel target nothing more.
United States Marine (0311/Infantry & 0372 Critical Skills Operator) 13 years, NRA life member,NFA Stamp Collector (16)
VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Post by VENT625 »

First off all, thanks for your service. Second, I have not seen the video because of restrictions at work, so I will not comment on that. What I will comment on is this.....the people in this forum are very knowledgable, and are willing to help anyone out. I would not take theyre criticism personally, but constructivley. I will tell right now, if you come off as a hot-head know-it-all, you will not make any friends.....that I guarantee. I am very humble to be a part of this forum, and so should you, theres a lot of experience in here.....alot of it non military, believe it or not.

No one is perfect. Our skills can always be worked on, be it loading, reloading or even firearm safety. If someone pointed an issue to you, it was not to be a dick. We all enjoy this activity and want everyone to be safe. If a mistake is made, admit it, move on and learn from it. You are a Marine......but you were a human first.
"Trust me...I know what I'm doing."

gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

it was but an observation no real need to get all bent out of shape over it. I don't see anyone questioning your service.

and please don't take this the wrong way but I thought Rangers had a chip on their shoulder :roll:
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
RDA
Silent But Deadly

Post by RDA »

Another pic of RazorUSMC that he didn't previously share:

(kidding, this thread had taken a turn a ways back)
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

Guess you and I have different kind of jobs then. All of my guys and me have spilled blood and sweated together through the years. Most are honorable guys. Their cause is for a paycheck, not in service of their country. I'm not belittled the bond formed due to battle - this guy that works for me never saw a skirmish and the only blood shed was probably from blisters. I still honor his service but have to remind him constantly that his reactions to criticism need work. I talk to my guys every day, try to say something positive to them, and cook them breakfast about once a month. I would like to think I promote team work, a positive work environment and set a good example. You have the potential to offer some great things here, put the shovel down and go for it. Motivational speech over.
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
Sharkbite
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sharkbite »

Rebel.... I think you are wasting your time and bandwidth. Let the guy have his fantasies
monzahunter
Silent But Deadly

Post by monzahunter »

rebel wrote:Guess you and I have different kind of jobs then. All of my guys and me have spilled blood and sweated together through the years. Most are honorable guys. Their cause is for a paycheck, not in service of their country. I'm not belittled the bond formed due to battle - this guy that works for me never saw a skirmish and the only blood shed was probably from blisters. I still honor his service but have to remind him constantly that his reactions to criticism need work. I talk to my guys every day, try to say something positive to them, and cook them breakfast about once a month. I would like to think I promote team work, a positive work environment and set a good example. You have the potential to offer some great things here, put the shovel down and go for it. Motivational speech over.

Hey Rebel, do you have any openings,sounds great, my boss never cooks me breakfast, and I'm self employed
a skateboard, piece of toast, and two minutes of angle
www.jbsfirearms.com
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

:lol: :lol:
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
Sharkbite
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sharkbite »

HELLZ YES!!...

I want me some breakfast too.

Opossum pancakes. Roadkill sausages. Coon flavored grits. YUMMMMY :lol: