Reloading Inventory v3 app for Android users just released

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

exx1976
Silent But Deadly

Reloading Inventory v3 app for Android users just released

Post by exx1976 »

If you have an Android and would like an app that will keep track of your component inventory, as well as load data and loaded round inventory, look no further!

Released just this morning, Reloading Inventory offers the following features:

Keeps track of powder, brass, bullets, and primers. Enter details such as manufacturer, part number, lot number, # of times brass has been fired, and much more.

Define your load data, and then enter how many rounds you have "in stock" made from that load data. After loading up 100 rounds, change your inventory in the ammo section, and the app will automatically deduct 100 primers, 100 bullets, 100 pieces of brass, and the correct amount of powder from your inventory.

Currently priced at $4.49, it is less than a paper product that only keep track of load data - https://www.midwayusa.com/product/20380 ... ing-manual

Development is ongoing, and there have been over a dozen updates made since the original release. Recently added are the ability store rimfire ammo, as well as commercial ammo. Automatically return your brass to stock, auto-increment the number of times fired, and many other features.

v3 was just released, and includes the ability to store shotgun ammo (both commercial and handloads) & components.

Get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... sinventory

NEW: Just added a free version. Limited to 2-bullets, 2 brass, 2 primers, 2 powders, and 2 ammo/loads, it is otherwise 100% functional and contains all the same features as the paid version. Check it out risk-free! https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ntory.free
Last edited by exx1976 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:07 pm, edited 11 times in total.
jonny4523

Re: Reloader's Inventory app for Android users just released!

Post by jonny4523 »

Apple release?
exx1976
Silent But Deadly

Post by exx1976 »

jonny4523 wrote:Apple release?

Depends on popularity of the Android release.
Guest762
Silent But Deadly

Post by Guest762 »

As I sit here in my tin foil hat wondering if there's a button that sends it straight to the goberment and save them the trouble of breaking in. :lol:
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

Guest762 wrote:As I sit here in my tin foil hat wondering if there's a button that sends it straight to the goberment and save them the trouble of breaking in. :lol:
i was gonna ask where the data was stored, cloud or device?
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
exx1976
Silent But Deadly

Post by exx1976 »

Data is only stored on the device. So unless you've got some type of third party software that syncs all your app data (Android does not do this, developers have to code in the functionality to use the Google sync API), the data only stays on your phone.

Downside that that is that when you get a new phone, you need to type in all your data again!!

Many people have requested the ability to sync it though, so I WILL be adding that feature in the future. However - it will be turned OFF by default.
Guest762
Silent But Deadly

Post by Guest762 »

It does seem useful. Remind me when it gets to apple.
Hardrockshot
Silent But Deadly

Post by Hardrockshot »

Ditto........ Apple product please.
De inimical non loquaris male, sed cogites
exx1976
Silent But Deadly

Post by exx1976 »

If Apple didn't make things so expensive and difficult, you'd see a lot more software being offered for Apple devices. ;)

But definitely, so far the #1 feature request I've had is "Apple, please".

I'll keep you guys updated when the Apple release is available.
r.tenorio671
Silent But Deadly

Post by r.tenorio671 »

... A useful feature in your app would be the ability to export it to your laptop/desktop with the formulae intact so that you can use it in MS Excel 8)