Powder Valley now has some A1680 in stock

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

BarnDweller

Powder Valley now has some A1680 in stock

Post by BarnDweller »

I had been watching for A1680 to load up some 230 grain Lee cast boolits I just casted, I was told it would work better than the H110 I have been using. I only purchased 2 lbs (I keep buying 8lbs of whatever I get because I want to save money and get my money worth of my Has Matt fee. I even checked my local Gun store (Williams Gun Sight in Davison Michigan). They did not even think they would ever get any in so when I saw it I purchased it. If it works well for me I will get a 8 Lb.
keith13b
Senior Silent Operator

Re: Powder Valley now has some A1680 in stock

Post by keith13b »

Thanks for sharing. I picked up way too much (several powders and primers) with the thought of saving on the hazmat fee. At least now I'm good for the next few election cycles....

Surprised how much they had in stock. It wasn't too long ago they were out of everything.
tXr
Silent But Deadly

Re: Powder Valley now has some A1680 in stock

Post by tXr »

They also have the ShootersWorld Blackout powder,,, it is hands down worlds better than 1680, ultra clean! I gave all my 1680 away as I will never use it again!
The only trustworthy Bolshevik is the Bolshevik taking a dirt nap