Remington OTM 220gr 13.99

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

SwampDog_13
Silent But Deadly

Remington OTM 220gr 13.99

Post by SwampDog_13 »

Netpackrat
Silent But Deadly

Re: Remington OTM 220gr 13.99

Post by Netpackrat »

Everybody living in Alaska, reading this, hates you.
A-Game
Silent But Deadly

Post by A-Game »

Maybe they shouldn't live in Alaska then lol

It is About the same price as Ozark Ordnance's subsonic ammo. Best price I've ever seen on the Remington subs
Industry Pro Staff for Dynamic Research Technologies When One Shot is All You Get www.drtammo.com https://www.facebook.com/drtammo/
Join the Revolution http://youtube.com/watch?v=3_Xnx3BFuLk
SwampDog_13
Silent But Deadly

Post by SwampDog_13 »

Sorry to the Alaskan brethren and the other 9 states that can't get this shipped to them. For the other 40, get em while it lasts.
Netpackrat
Silent But Deadly

Post by Netpackrat »

No apology necessary... The really pathetic thing is, ammo can legally be shipped up here, even by air. It's just that almost no vendor is willing to do the paperwork. JG Sales is the only one I am aware of. If I had a trip Outside anywhere on the horizon, I would be having a bunch of this shipped to family. Alaska Airlines lets you bring up to 50 pounds per passenger in checked baggage. I might order some anyway, have it shipped to my uncle. I just have no idea when I will get down there again. Last ammo I had shipped to him sat there for over a year....
Netpackrat
Silent But Deadly

Post by Netpackrat »

I sent my brother the link just in case, because he travels more and is planning a blackout build. He was like "Sure, I'll just have it sent to my inlaws. How many boxes do you want?" I told him 10 boxes. :mrgreen:

392heminut
Silent But Deadly

Post by 392heminut »

Netpackrat wrote:No apology necessary... The really pathetic thing is, ammo can legally be shipped up here, even by air. It's just that almost no vendor is willing to do the paperwork.
My oldest son lives in Juneau and he was just telling me about that problem the other day. He told me I have to bring ammo when I come to visit! :lol:
FormerNavy
Silent But Deadly

Post by FormerNavy »

Sold out... ugh....
Netpackrat
Silent But Deadly

Post by Netpackrat »

392heminut wrote:My oldest son lives in Juneau and he was just telling me about that problem the other day. He told me I have to bring ammo when I come to visit! :lol:
Oh yeah. As far as I'm concerned, flying up here with less than the maximum allowed amount of ammo in your luggage should be considered a crime. A bigger problem than the higher prices of ammo here, is there is a lot of stuff we just can't get, being limited as we are to what is on the shelves locally.
SwampDog_13
Silent But Deadly

Post by SwampDog_13 »

FormerNavy wrote:Sold out... ugh....
Figured they'd go fast. Mine made it here yesterday.