IWI Tavor, 300Blk

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

JMike

Re: IWI Tavor, 300Blk

Post by JMike »

Here is a link for a video review of the rifle.

https://www.full30.com/video/4474fbe22e ... ubscribers
GTO Kroh
Senior Silent Operator

Post by GTO Kroh »

Bravo_Bravo wrote:MSRP $2,049 in Black or FDE, no green at release.

Conversion kit from 5.56 to 300 Blk will be $499.

No indication if 5.56 conversions will be available for those that buy their Tavor in 300Blk.
5.56 and 9mm conversions will work just fine.... conversions should be available bye march for those that already have tavors like me..

though I run mine in 9mm way more than I do in 5.56
GTO Kroh
Senior Silent Operator

Post by GTO Kroh »

A-Game wrote:
yellowfin wrote:Quite honestly I'd like one in 6.8 or 6.5 Grendel, and will buy whichever of the Tavor or the AUG that does it first.

Why not just buy the MDR since they have confirmed 6.8 in their bullpup release?

A 300 black kit for Tavor is cool.

1800.00 Tavor check
350.00 trigger upgrade check plus bow $99
600.00 9mm Kit $800 check
800.00 silencer check
500.00 RDS check
600.00 300 Blk Kit 499

A Tavor obsession could max out a credit card, a tax return, and cost of divorce lawyer! :lol:
My wife is a 100% supporter also!!!! and throw in the official tavor bag $150
GTO Kroh
Senior Silent Operator

Post by GTO Kroh »

The Black and FDE 16" should be available just after shot show..... 18" coming very soon conversion kits to be available bye March.

not sure about an OD green offering but I already have mine in OD

I live very close to IWI and had a lengthy discussion with one of the reps on details

tavor x95 also coming soon will be available in all 3 calibers as well as conversion kits for it..
trigger packs are to remain interchangeable but I could not get a solid answer if the trigger bows would be the same for Geissele lovers such as myself.

The 300 BLK will have an adjustable gas block and users who add the conversion will need to create an access hole for the gas block adjustment for changes without removing the upper rail...... the 300 BLK full rifle will already have the access hole for this feature.
13brv3
Senior Silent Operator

Post by 13brv3 »

Any idea of there will be an "off" setting on the adjustable gas block? Man, that would be great for those times you want it to be as quiet as possible.

I loved my Tavor, but sold it when I converted to 300BO. I'm going wait until the X95 comes out to see some side by side reviews between it and the Tavor. I'll definitely be buying one or the other later this year, probably the X95.

Cheers,
Rusty
Custom300blk

Post by Custom300blk »

GTO Kroh wrote:The Black and FDE 16" should be available just after shot show..... 18" coming very soon conversion kits to be available bye March.

I live very close to IWI and had a lengthy discussion with one of the reps on details

tavor x95 also coming soon will be available in all 3 calibers as well as conversion kits for it..
trigger packs are to remain interchangeable but I could not get a solid answer if the trigger bows would be the same for Geissele lovers such as myself.

The 300 BLK will have an adjustable gas block and users who add the conversion will need to create an access hole for the gas block adjustment for changes without removing the upper rail...... the 300 BLK full rifle will already have the access hole for this feature.
Do you know if the x95 will release with a dedicated 300 blk version or just 556 and blk conversion?
GTO Kroh
Senior Silent Operator

Post by GTO Kroh »

Custom300blk wrote:
GTO Kroh wrote:The Black and FDE 16" should be available just after shot show..... 18" coming very soon conversion kits to be available bye March.

Do you know if the x95 will release with a dedicated 300 blk version or just 556 and blk conversion?
The way they were talking dedicated rifles will be available in all 3 calibers plus conversion kits so I will say yes there will be.

http://www.weapon-blog.com/2016/01/tavor-x95/