Remington 120 grain Supersonic at Wal Mart.

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

blues addict

Remington 120 grain Supersonic at Wal Mart.

Post by blues addict »

Just about knocked me over. This was the white and green box probably umc. Didn't look that close. $16.44 per box 120 grain Supersonic. 30 or 40 boxes on the shelf. I know they had one shipment of 300 back when they had a Remington 700 in 300 Blackout but that was gone in a matter of days and that rifle sat here for over a year.
hunter2
Silent But Deadly

Re: Remington 120 grain Supersonic at Wal Mart.

Post by hunter2 »

And this is where? I want some....
blues addict

Post by blues addict »

Simpsonville, SC. I figure any store that carried Remington 700 in 300 blackout might get some but there is really no way of knowing. Some stores get stuff that others never see. We had 10 round boxes of 50 AE a while back. How many people that own a 50 cal would go to Wal Mart looking for Ammo? That stuff lasted a good while.
300Blk
Site Admin

Post by 300Blk »

Can you please post a photo with some context around it - like the Walmart pricing shelf labels?
smustian
Silent But Deadly

Post by smustian »

I will definitely check on my next trip.
FormerNavy
Silent But Deadly

Post by FormerNavy »

Does this Wal-Mart sell guns, and specifically a 300BLK gun? Or is there hope that Wal-Marts generally may be picking up the round? My local Wally World doesn't sell guns - just ammo. I'd love to start seeing this around...
blues addict

Post by blues addict »

They sell guns. Will try and take a picture when I go back later. The price is good for this I guess? I only shoot subs but I may buy some anyway as no limits on this stuff. They have only had the 1 rifle 300 blackout.
C. Chaos
Silent Operator

Post by C. Chaos »

blues addict wrote:They sell guns. Will try and take a picture when I go back later. The price is good for this I guess? I only shoot subs but I may buy some anyway as no limits on this stuff. They have only had the 1 rifle 300 blackout.
From all the other prices floating around the web, yes, $16.44 is a fantastic deal. Online retailers are asking more than that, then you have shipping costs...

I'd buy it all...
blues addict

Post by blues addict »

I bought 2 boxes. I try not to be too much of an Ammo Hog. Looked to be about 30 boxes on the shelf. I don't need to spend $500. on ammo at this time..
FormerNavy
Silent But Deadly

Post by FormerNavy »

Good friggin' grief, I wish I didn't live 12 hrs away...