F.O.G. Ammo 300 AAC Blackout Subsonic in stock

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Antinimby
Senior Silent Operator

F.O.G. Ammo 300 AAC Blackout Subsonic in stock

Post by Antinimby »

F.O.G. 300 AAC Blackout Subsonic 220 Grain Sierra MatchKing HPBT, Velocity 1014 FPS is now available and ready to ship.

50 Round Box $42.00

200 Round Loose Pack Free Shipping $170.00

500 Round Loose Pack in a MTM 30 Caliber Reusable Ammo Box Free Shipping $425.00

600 Rounds (12 50 Round Boxes) Free Shipping $510.00

See all our ammunition products at http://fogammo.com New products added regularly.

Remember all our products are guaranteed. Were not satisfied until your satisfied.
v188
Silent Operator

Re: F.O.G. Ammo 300 AAC Blackout Subsonic in stock

Post by v188 »

Ordered my second 200 order. Works well for me. No chrono. I like quiet ammo.
CharlieKilo

Post by CharlieKilo »

I bought some of this a few weeks ago and it will not cycle in my 9" suppressed 300blk. Tried to run some through my buddies factory built 9" AAC suppressed with SDN-6 and it wouldn't cycle in his either. The one shot you get is quiet though.
Antinimby
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Antinimby »

CharlieKilo, please send me your shipping address and I will verify your order and then pay to have the product sent back to us for testing. Please give me the information on the guns you shoot and we will trouble shoot the problem. We want all our customers to be totally satisfied with our products.

At http://fogammo.com we are never satisfied until you the customer are.

Thanks, Let us know how to help.
Antinimby
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Antinimby »

Thank you all for your orders, you have kept us very busy the last few days, remember the free shipping ends tomorrow at midnight, so get your orders in ASAP.

You can order at: http://fogammo.com
Antinimby
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Antinimby »

CharlieKilo, I noticed in a previous post you stated:

"I have a RedX 9", 300BLK 1:7 purchased in Feb 14. It has the 9" Samson Keymod rail and looks like it was competently assembled. I'm brand new to this cartridge. I fired some Rem. factory 220gr subs without a suppressor and the first two cycled no problem, however, every one after that would not eject. I ran some 147gr Blasters and they all cycled fine. So, I don't know if it's the gun or the ammo. I've read of erratic results with the Rem factory subs but I'd bet the gas port could use some tuning. I don't plan on shooting subs unsuppressed and my guess is they will cycle fine as soon as I put a Can on (hopefully later this year when it gets out of ATF jail)."

Based on your above post it appears you have had issues with other factory ammo previously, have you tried that ammo since you have received your suppressor and does it function properly?

I will talk to my gunsmiths tomorrow and see if they have any advice to help you solve your cycling issues. 300 BLK can be a bear until you get you gun set up properly but when you do there is nothing better to shoot.

Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] if we can help you solve this problem.
CharlieKilo

Post by CharlieKilo »

John, thank you. I should have contacted you first instead of posting here, I apologize. I had just returned from the range when I saw this post chimed in before thinking.

Yes, I did get that issue worked out.

I will contact you via email and we'll get this figured out, after which I will post the results here.
Antinimby
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Antinimby »

Thanks I look forward to hearing from you
CharlieKilo

Post by CharlieKilo »

I want to post an update to an issue I had with some of their ammo. John Pratt and F.O.G. Ammo are as good as it gets when it comes to customer service.

I’m new to 300blk and I learn new things about it all of the time thanks to this forum. I was having an issue with some of their ammo cycling in my gun. I have a 9” SBR, pistol length gas (.09375 port), 39 coil spring, H buffer, Daniel Defense BCG and a Saker 762. They could have easily told me “it’s not us, it’s your gun, go away” but they didn’t. Not only did John offer to replace the ammo, he offered to drive to my town, in Texas, to do it face to face. That’s what I call customer service. We spent some time at my local shooting range and he had several different rounds for me to choose from to see what would run best in my gun. The new ammo they have produced for an 8.5” barrel ran the best. The R&D they’ve done to produce the best load for a given barrel length is right on. He offered to replace what I had purchased or refund my money. I chose to swap out. Also, it’s quiet, the quietest I’ve run through this gun so far. I didn’t do any bench shooting as I was primarily concerned with cycling; however, John tells me they are getting MOA accuracy out this ammo. If you have a problem, they may not show up at your door to fix it, but they will do everything necessary to make it right.

If you have any reservations about purchasing from this company, don’t, they are good to go. They have outstanding customer service and great products. Even better, they’re affordable.

I really like dealing with companies that are concerned about customer satisfaction and want to promote shooting and shooting sports.

John, thank you and F.O.G. for your stellar customer service.

CharlieKilo
Antinimby
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Antinimby »

CharlieKilo,
Thank you for the kind words. It was great to meet you at the range, other than the cold it was a great afternoon of shooting. The 300 Blackout is a great cartridge and at http://fogammo.com we have several to choose from. CharlieKilo we are thankful to have you as a customer and look forward to doing business with you in the future.