.375 Reaper ™

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Whiskey3Outdoors

.375 Reaper ™

Post by Whiskey3Outdoors »

We were sent this over last night and wanted to pass it on over for you guys to check out. Here is a link to the firearms blog who picked up this story 3 months ago and has been following it ever since. We didn't make promises on numbers we couldn't keep as you can see and hope you guys can appreciate what we are trying to do for the firearms industry. Any feed back is definitely appreciated for sure and stay tuned and check out our You Tube Channel for our latest updates to include us pushing a 195 grain Lehigh Defense Controlled Fracturing projectile 2518 fps safely .... enjoy the good read below

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014 ... n-systems/
John Culpepper "U.S. Army Ret."
Whiskey 3 Precision Systems LLC
"High Speed - Low Drag Precision"™
[email protected]

www.whiskey3precisionsystems.com
bangbangping
Silent But Deadly

Re: .375 Reaper ™

Post by bangbangping »

Have you published any loading data that includes tested pressures? I've been trying to look on your site all week but just see "We are currently performing some scheduled maintenance. We will be back as soon as possible. Please check back soon."
Whiskey3Outdoors

bangbangping wrote:Have you published any loading data that includes tested pressures? I've been trying to look on your site all week but just see "We are currently performing some scheduled maintenance. We will be back as soon as possible. Please check back soon."
my IT guy took a hiatus and dropped the ball......he has been replaced and we are taking this time to re vamp the site and get all that information updated as well. If you need any info as I have told any and every one ....check out our you tube videos...face book and email me direct at [email protected] for detail load data that we have compiled thus far. Commercial reloading of this cartridge has started as well with Cooper Cartridge Company and they will have their own numbers in the coming weeks.
[email protected]

MosquitoArms
Silent But Deadly

Post by MosquitoArms »

A bad IT guy will KILL any promising, new product. Good ones are a dime a dozen.

I'm very interested as well, but patiently awaiting data for optimal build.

Good luck!
Whiskey3Outdoors

Oh how well I have come to realize.......

Data is still coming and not every manufacturer of projectiles has gotten over their stuff for us to test. Hornady just got back with us and we will be compiling data on their bullets as well.

Hang in there guys.....it's all coming. We will be in Marble Falls Texas October 17th -19th for the NOCTOBER Event with Armasight, Remington, Team Wendy ect...ect doing a demo for the LE and Military types and shooting hogs at night from helicopters with the .375 Reaper ™ cartridge.

Stay tuned......
[email protected]