printing on mags

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Guest762
Silent But Deadly

Re: printing on mags

Post by Guest762 »

Look at Wilson Combat. The other day they were running a sale on steel mags at a price cheaper than I've seen anywhere for a quality mag. I haven't even tried the p mags for 300 blk bc everyone says they don't work very well.
VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Post by VENT625 »

Guest762 wrote:Look at Wilson Combat. The other day they were running a sale on steel mags at a price cheaper than I've seen anywhere for a quality mag. I haven't even tried the p mags for 300 blk bc everyone says they don't work very well.

I have not had a problem with PMAGS. Ive used 20 rd and 30 rd.....no problems whatsoever.
"Trust me...I know what I'm doing."

Guest762
Silent But Deadly

Post by Guest762 »

I'll have to try some then. I'm sure they will work for me though I'm at 1.98 coal.
I see a lot of people saying they have to file out the rib.
hunter2
Silent But Deadly

Post by hunter2 »

Depends on the bullet used.
Guest762
Silent But Deadly

Post by Guest762 »

I think the other reason I don't use them is because every time I go out in the winter whatever I have that is plastic ends up broke. Now I know they all say that whichever kind of plastic they are selling is different and it won't a happen but all I know is that it ends up broke. I haven't tried Pmags in the cold,I have two of them and they are still in the package but if it's cold and it's plastic I WILL break it !!
Omega
Silent But Deadly

Post by Omega »

Guest762 wrote:I think the other reason I don't use them is because every time I go out in the winter whatever I have that is plastic ends up broke. Now I know they all say that whichever kind of plastic they are selling is different and it won't a happen but all I know is that it ends up broke. I haven't tried Pmags in the cold,I have two of them and they are still in the package but if it's cold and it's plastic I WILL break it !!
I don't know the exact chemical type of this polymer but it stands up quite well in harse environments wether hot or cold. Though they may break eventually, I have yet to break any and I have used them at both ends of those extremes.
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~
Guest762
Silent But Deadly

Post by Guest762 »

Oh I'm sure they are tuff and will more than likely hold up. I just know all the plastic parts on my duck hunting equipment (that is Suppusto be especially made for the cold) always ends up broke. And I've got about 30 steel mags so y switch now.
Southern 300

Post by Southern 300 »

Pricing will make or break my interest.

I have a couple of companies in mind with original art. I might have access to that work but we have to start with pricing. I will subscribe to the thread so you can let us know.

Nice start and product idea.

What are the maximum size signs you can do? Thanks.
ScarymanMB

Post by ScarymanMB »

I would most definitely be interested in a 300 Blackout specific design. I can supply the mags or purchase additional ones either way works for me.