Powder availability

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

lupy123
Silent But Deadly

Re: Powder availability

Post by lupy123 »

Funny, I bought 8 lbs cfe 223, 5 lbs of other stuff for 223/308. 2 lbs each of 296, h110, lil gun. 1 lb of reloder 7. It all depends on the shop.
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

nah man what is funny is a guy coming in making one off the wall post about powder. yet it is his only post and he has not been back to the thread, and as a matter of fact has not logged back on in 10 days. For some reason it smells funny.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Post by VENT625 »

Its FURYously funny.......
"Trust me...I know what I'm doing."

gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

It smells FURYously bad.....
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
jettcity1
Silent But Deadly

Post by jettcity1 »

A1680, H110 and 'LilGun are still impossible to find in Wa. state and believe me, I have been looking.
I'm not backordering anything and waiting for 8-12 months, I hit the road and pound the pavement the old fashioned way.
I have a nice stash of powder but don't want to use it up if I cannot easily replace it.
It amazes me how in other states, you can hit your local shop and there it is right there on the shelf.
Until something changes, I am patiently waiting and of course wondering what is happening in the industry.
Obviously a powder salesman isn't doing too good out here.
Wish me luck, someday my ships gonna come in.
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

It is inFURYating(sp) 8)
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

To all this- 8)
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

maybe we should be FURYious at the guys buying up powder and trying to resell it for astronomical prices, while claiming they are selling the POWDER 4 LESS then anyone else. or maybe we should be inFURYated at the geniuses who pay the outrages prices. which of course keeps demand up and supply low.

but either way it is inFURYating, for anyone trying to reload.
VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Post by VENT625 »

:lol:
"Trust me...I know what I'm doing."

takiniteasy88
Silent But Deadly

Post by takiniteasy88 »

gds wrote:maybe we should be FURYious at the guys buying up powder and trying to resell it for astronomical prices, while claiming they are selling the POWDER 4 LESS then anyone else. or maybe we should be inFURYated at the geniuses who pay the outrages prices. which of course keeps demand up and supply low.

but either way it is inFURYating, for anyone trying to reload.
Gee to whom do you refer, I had no idea someone would be so dishonest :mrgreen: