300 Blackout Projectiles Availible

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

MAG

300 Blackout Projectiles Availible

Post by MAG »

MAG Tactical Systems just now released for sale on their website in-stock 215gr and 230gr plated projectiles. These projectiles are pure lead cast and plated with .0035 of copper, then re-struck to final shape for perfect uniformity. Please view our casting machine in action. http://youtu.be/usqz1Hyjnyc

http://youtu.be/usqz1Hyjnyc

Box of 500 is $130.00 plus shipping. Please email tech questions to [email protected], for payment and shipping [email protected]
Dystaxia
Silent But Deadly

Re: 300 Blackout Projectiles Availible

Post by Dystaxia »

Nice! I really like the video (kind of a tech nerd).

Interested in these but was suprised at the price since they are close to the the Nosler 220 grain blemished prices. I guess time will tell.
Dochartaigh
Silent But Deadly

Post by Dochartaigh »

Dystaxia wrote: Interested in these but was suprised at the price since they are close to the the Nosler 220 grain blemished prices. I guess time will tell.
Same goes for me. I get brand-new Hornady A-Max 208gr for $0.31 cents each - and those are match grade bullets.

These are plated lead for $0.26/each; not enough savings to make me buy them over a tried and true subsonic bullet, unfortunately.
certifiable
Silent But Deadly

Post by certifiable »

What is the finish diameter on these and would like to see a pic.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

Abraham Lincoln
Dystaxia
Silent But Deadly

Post by Dystaxia »

polizei1
Silent But Deadly

Post by polizei1 »

Price is too high. :|
Overton-AR
Silent But Deadly

Post by Overton-AR »

For me and my $$ the plated bullets need to SAVE ME $$....not cost MORE than what I am shooting now. Hornady AMAX and HPBT 208 bullets are regularly available as "factory blems" for $.16 cents plus shipping for a total of about $.20 cents each. Even buying first run bullets they are less than $.30 cents shipped.

If you want to get customers, you really need to work on your price of the plated bullets. Keep them at $.20 cents shipped and you will have customers by the hundreds.
bani
Silent But Deadly

Post by bani »

drop the price by 50%

imagine if x-treme priced their plated projectiles more expensively than jacketed projectiles. that's what we have here. :cry:
MAG

Post by MAG »

Had a great weekend shooting blackout... results with MAG Tactical Systems complete blackout upper (16" barrel) with Cerebrus suppressor. 50 yrds. Magpul flip-up sights.http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/jakes ... sort=3&o=0

Also, someone please point me in the right direction... I haven't been able to find CHEAP subsonic Blackout Projos for under $.30 INSTOCK.

I have 500 projectiles available for test and evaluation, please email me if you have an interest in doing an evaluation of our subsonic product. Package of 100!

Thanks goes out to the member that have already committed on doing some T&E for MAG Tactical!!!

[email protected]
Dystaxia
Silent But Deadly

Post by Dystaxia »

MAG wrote:Had a great weekend shooting blackout... results with MAG Tactical Systems complete blackout upper (16" barrel) with Cerebrus suppressor. 50 yrds. Magpul flip-up sights.http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/jakes ... sort=3&o=0

Also, someone please point me in the right direction... I haven't been able to find CHEAP subsonic Blackout Projos for under $.30 INSTOCK.

I have 500 projectiles available for test and evaluation, please email me if you have an interest in doing an evaluation of our subsonic product. Package of 100!

Thanks goes out to the member that have already committed on doing some T&E for MAG Tactical!!!

[email protected]
In stock (and have been for awhile):

http://www.shootersproshop.com/nosler-3 ... -blem.html

This is your MAIN competition, if you can get the price well under these (50%?), they will sell faster than you can make them. Also, check out my survey I did, and you can see people would buy them, if the price was right. :shock:

I'm only assuming here, but I'm guessing the five "no" votes are probably people who do not shoot subsonic:

viewtopic.php?f=141&t=89453

Just my 2 cents.