0% Lowers!

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Re: 0% Lowers!

Post by VENT625 »

rebel wrote:Whats wrong man, you can't understand regional speak. You guys from Colorado have no accent :lol: C'mon man-bet all the NC boys knew exactly what I was saying. 8)

Rebel.....Im originally from Los Angeles. Yes....thats whats wrong with me.
"Trust me...I know what I'm doing."

rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

I'm sorry buddy, I'll send you a redneck primer and a copy of years 1 through 4 of Andy Griffith show. Watching Deliverance may help-or hurt-depending on well.....alot of things :lol: It's all good though, 4 helpings of grits, some pork fat and a teaspoon of Duke's mayonnaise and you will be talking slower in no time. :P
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

I am only a transplant to North Carolina, but I will attempt to translate for you Vent.

This Block of aluminum would make a good (sorry garbled in translation). I will gladly show you. Did you per chance bring some form of cutting tool with you today.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Post by VENT625 »

rebel wrote:I'm sorry buddy, I'll send you a redneck primer and a copy of years 1 through 4 of Andy Griffith show. Watching Deliverance may help-or hurt-depending on well.....alot of things :lol: It's all good though, 4 helpings of grits, some pork fat and a teaspoon of Duke's mayonnaise and you will be talking slower in no time. :P

Love me some Andy!!!! Watched it as a kid, and still watch today. Deliverance, scared the hell out of me.....you can keep that ^&%$!!!! :lol:

VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Post by VENT625 »

rebel wrote:I'm sorry buddy, I'll send you a redneck primer and a copy of years 1 through 4 of Andy Griffith show. Watching Deliverance may help-or hurt-depending on well.....alot of things :lol: It's all good though, 4 helpings of grits, some pork fat and a teaspoon of Duke's mayonnaise and you will be talking slower in no time. :P